Watson

SEMO

He made some money tonight. A game like that against that Bama defense.

Glad to see Clemson dethrone them.

That's not the first time he's done that to that defense. His last two games he's had 850 yards combined and 8 tds..

Without a doubt. Lest we forget, the line of college dominant NFL flops is long and shameful.

He did it in a really good division and played great against one of th great college defenses ever, twice.

So he probabally will suck.. lol

Such a crap shoot sometimes

I don't know what the average is but I have to believe there are more college QB first round misses then hits.

And we can historically say that 5th round QBs flop 100% of the time. We are still waiting to win with a drafted QB since 1983. One of the most brutal stats in sports. If a team is afraid to draft a 1st round QB, a team is willing to settle for mediocrity....year after year after year....damn I've been a Chiefs fan for a long time!

And we can historically say that 5th round QBs flop 100% of the time. We are still waiting to win with a drafted QB since 1983. One of the most brutal stats in sports. If a team is afraid to draft a 1st round QB, a team is willing to settle for mediocrity....year after year after year....damn I've been a Chiefs fan for a long time!

I hear ya

How many 1st round QBs did NE win SBs with?

What about Seattle or NO?

How many 1st round QBs did NE win SBs with?

What about Seattle or NO?

How many Super Bowls have been won by teams that drafted their own team? I don't care which round. If they get one in the 6th like Brady I'm fine. But we haven't. Since 1983. That's 33 years There have been quarterbacks that have had careers, won Super Bowls, are in the Hall of Fame and are grandfathers since we had a win from a drafted QB. Don't you think the odds are little better to get an elite QB in the 1st round as opposed to the 5th round? There have definitively been some hideous flops in the 1st. Desperation breeds it.  I'm an absolute contradiction when it comes to this. Alex Smith was a number 1 overall pick. 

How many Super Bowls have been won by teams that drafted their own team? I don't care which round. If they get one in the 6th like Brady I'm fine. But we haven't. Since 1983. That's 33 years There have been quarterbacks that have had careers, won Super Bowls, are in the Hall of Fame and are grandfathers since we had a win from a drafted QB. Don't you think the odds are little better to get an elite QB in the 1st round as opposed to the 5th round? There have definitively been some hideous flops in the 1st. Desperation breeds it.  I'm an absolute contradiction when it comes to this. Alex Smith was a number 1 overall pick. 

are you saying we have not had one win from a drafted QB  since Todd Blackledge..not one win? are you sure?

are you saying we have not had one win from a drafted QB  since Todd Blackledge..not one win? are you sure?

Sad, but true.  Our best shot for a win by a Chiefs' drafted QB was Brodie Croyle, who went 0-10.  The others barely, or never, saw the field in a Chiefs uniform

Archived