NFL Moves Kickoff to 7:20 PM on Sunday

I must admit I'm not in an area which plays much of them anymore and Antenna TV does not have an MTV but they got to be pushing 65 YO no? I mean I remember back when "True Men dont shoot coyotes" was around that was 30+ years ago

Older yes, but their sound has really matured. YouTube bro.

I don't go to many concerts but I'm really looking forward to this one. Got to see Maiden last year for the first time and now RHCP. both bands I've always wanted to see but neither has played close to me before.

Older yes, but their sound has really matured. YouTube bro.

I don't go to many concerts but I'm really looking forward to this one. Got to see Maiden last year for the first time and now RHCP. both bands I've always wanted to see but neither has played close to me before.

I'll check them out if power stays on after the games

I think I am missing something here. The game originally was scheduled to start at 12 CST. The weather reports I have seen shows bad weather from about 5-8 am and again from 1300-1800. So how does moving the game from 12 to 7 help? Now you have fans traveling to the game in the middle of the mess.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I would think the NFL did this to diminish the Chiefs fans turnout.

I think I am missing something here. The game originally was scheduled to start at 12 CST. The weather reports I have seen shows bad weather from about 5-8 am and again from 1300-1800. So how does moving the game from 12 to 7 help? Now you have fans traveling to the game in the middle of the mess.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I would think the NFL did this to diminish the Chiefs fans turnout.

The weather reports that I saw before were different than that. It was saying that it was going to be from morning to mid afternoon. It isn't the first time the weather report changes or is different from place to place.

I must admit I'm not in an area which plays much of them anymore and Antenna TV does not have an MTV but they got to be pushing 65 YO no? I mean I remember back when "True Men dont shoot coyotes" was around that was 30+ years ago

Yeah, I really didn't like them back then. They are much better now.

So as I expected, NFL knee jerk reaction to the POSSIBILITY of bad weather. The funny thing like I mentioned before, all the forecast I saw really wouldn't have affected the commute at all if the city crews were doing their job. Now there is a bigger danger of the roads being like dog shit at 9-10 at night versus during the day.

the Chiefs and NFL were in a no win situation at the time they made their change, Of Course 63 they should of called you for advice thats a given after all your all knowing and perfect.I bet you were born in a manger and had a book written about you..maybe you should not watch the game in protest..that'll show 'em.  Every school and activity in the state was closed from Friday on.. I dont blame any one or the move. If anything it made some Steeler fans cancel their plans.

Archived