NFL Moves Kickoff to 7:20 PM on Sunday

the Chiefs and NFL were in a no win situation at the time they made their change, Of Course 63 they should of called you for advice thats a given after all your all knowing and perfect.I bet you were born in a manger and had a book written about you..maybe you should not watch the game in protest..that'll show 'em. Every school and activity in the state was closed from Friday on.. I dont blame any one or the move. If anything it made some Steeler fans cancel their plans.

Not born in a manger just in KC and anyone who lived there for any amount of time knows the weather reports in KC are wrong more than right.

It's already been reported the NFL is looking at moving playoff games to Sunday Night. This was just an opportunity for them to see how it plays out.

So as I expected, NFL knee jerk reaction to the POSSIBILITY of bad weather. The funny thing like I mentioned before, all the forecast I saw really wouldn't have affected the commute at all if the city crews were doing their job. Now there is a bigger danger of the roads being like dog shit at 9-10 at night versus during the day.

If we win, party in the dog shit roads. Have a parade early. I know the dog shit roads make it pretty hard after a loss. You spent all that money, disappointed, and now have to take forever to get home. But that road home wasn't going to be any fun anyway.

This was a boon for the Chiefs Kingdom. A lot of people sold their tickets cheap in anticipation of nasty conditions... those tickets were picked up by hardcore fans who were ready to take on the elements and give the Steelers hell! Now with conditions much better than feared the house will be packed with a bunch of rowdy Chiefs fans coming off of some prime playoffs tailgating... the Prime Time appearance under the lights is the cherry on top! This place gonna be rockin!

Archived