NFL Divisional Games (Other that KC)

If the Chiefs can get passed Pitt, we have a shot no doubt about it.  Hopefully things go our way.   Its just hard to imagine a win as a Chiefs fans

Yeah, it's easy to imagine something going bad for the Chiefs, but they would give NE a better game than Houston did.  They have better secondary play and more staying power in the second half.  Hard to think NE wouldn't be heavy favorites, but I can imagine a Chiefs win there.  Getting past PIT scares me more.  Bell and Brown just aren't what the Chiefs are good against defending.

Yeah, it's easy to imagine something going bad for the Chiefs, but they would give NE a better game than Houston did.  They have better secondary play and more staying power in the second half.  Hard to think NE wouldn't be heavy favorites, but I can imagine a Chiefs win there.  Getting past PIT scares me more.  Bell and Brown just aren't what the Chiefs are good against defending.

We are going to give up yards on the ground, thats a given, its just keeping them out of the end  zone. We  are going to need to have a few turnovers. I hope the fans get loud out there tomorrow.

Pittsburgh's big 3 have been better than our big 3. Ben, Brown and Bell bell are all tops at their positions.  Hopefully Kelce and Smith's ability to run for first downs will help us keep drives alive and keep their 3 off the field. I'd really like to see us stretch it with Hill in the passing game. He's not been effective vertically despite his blazing speed. He averages more per rush (11.1) than yards per reception (9.7). A bizarre stat. I'm hoping we don't fall behind early. Hope Ben gives us a gift or two. I'd like to see us maintain gaps while Bell is stutter stepping, If Houston is back to normal, that should affect Ben's ability to get deep. Be great to see a big time special teams play or two. 

If the Chiefs can get passed Pitt, we have a shot no doubt about it.  Hopefully things go our way.   Its just hard to imagine a win as a Chiefs fans

I'm nervous as well. I'm nervous because I think the Chiefs are actually capable of beating the Steelers, but I just don't know what's going to happen. 

Archived