oddly enough Wilks I'm not nervous because History has softened any real expectations. Truthfully I think the Pats & Steelers are better teams and they have the recent history to prove that..could the Chiefs rise to the occasion? You betcha. I'll wear my same outfit I have worn for the lat 10 weeks..unwashed. If the Chiefs win it will be by the skin of their teeth.If they loose it'll be embarrassingly bad..its the Chiefs way.

oddly enough Wilks I'm not nervous because History has softened any real expectations. Truthfully I think the Pats & Steelers are better teams and they have the recent history to prove that..could the Chiefs rise to the occasion? You betcha. I'll wear my same outfit I have worn for the lat 10 weeks..unwashed. If the Chiefs win it will be by the skin of their teeth.If they loose it'll be embarrassingly bad..its the Chiefs way.

You and I have that history with the Chiefs. I understand the skepticism. Chiefs just good enough to break our heart. But whatever the outcome I want to get started.

I remember the year the chiefs went from being my second favorite team to stealing my heart..the playoff game at arrowhead where Joe Montana throws a touchdown on fourth down..no time left....yep 1993...beat the Steelers.....and I am very anxious not nervous..but I keep looking at the clock..

I'm not really optimistic about this game, but I've felt this way in a lot of games the Chiefs have played this season, and they've surprised me.  I used to get frustrated and nervous (still get nervous) but I've given up trying to totally understand football like I have in the past.  I'm just going to try and enjoy the game and root for them, but try not to get too worked up about it. This is easier said than done of course. 

Like Joe Montana said on the radio the other day, he said if your prepared there is nothing to be worried about, lets hope the Chiefs are prepared for tonight's game.

Yeah, Dallas is not prepared. Reid, will have our boys ready. Alex running will be part of the gameplan. He will pick up cruicial first downs.

Archived