Chiefs - Steelers: Divisional Round Game Thread

I agree. Why did we let the clock run down to under 3 seconds on just about every play? No urgency at all on that last drive. Once again poor clock management one of the issues biting this team in the arse. 

Also Fisher got beat like a drum... a lot. He is a mediocre left tackle at best.

He's not a #1 pick.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Why did we let the clock run down to under 3 seconds on just about every play? No urgency at all on that last drive. Once again poor clock management one of the issues biting this team in the arse. 

Also Fisher got beat like a drum... a lot. He is a mediocre left tackle at best.

alot of this has to do with reid telling the OC the play, then the OC tells Smith the play. HOw fucking stupid is that.

I guess all I can do is root for the Falcons now. I had a lot of other stuff to say, but it would have been bad so I'm not going to type it. 

i dont give a fuck who wins, if its not the Chiefs, then grats to whoever wins.

the thing about that holding call is it didn't affect the play at all

It's bullshit and why I hate the holding penalty as a whole. It happens on every play. If they are not going to call it every time then they shouldn't call it at all. Especially, on the biggest play of the game.

Terrible game.

Funny thing is...I don't think Pittsburgh's Oline got called for holding one time. Even though I saw one play where the lineman had his arms wrapped completely around Dee Ford. 

The Fisher play was a hold by most standards. Question is why is a 38 yr old D end beating the #1 pick in the draft? Fisher does not use his feet well at all. It's like he's in mud. Guys just blow by him.

Funny thing is...I don't think Pittsburgh's Oline got called for holding one time. Even though I saw one play where the lineman had his arms wrapped completely around Dee Ford.

The Fisher play was a hold by most standards. Question is why is a 38 yr old D end beating the #1 pick in the draft? Fisher does not use his feet well at all. It's like he's in mud. Guys just blow by him.

All he had to do was push him.

I'm not even going to say much about this game except that the entire offense needs to have a serious reality check. They suck balls. The offensive line was atrocious. Just fucking terrible. Alex Smith is not a good QB, period. The receivers didn't concentrate and the one that did gets his head taken off by the headhunting fuckstick of the league now-days. If I'm John Dorsey, I'm blowing up half this offense and starting fresh. Maclin's 12.5 million per year can go. Albert Wilson's alligator arms can go. I'm confident that Nick Foles can run the offense at least as efficiently as Smith at half the price while you find a QB. And by God, draft some motherfucking guards early. Jesus H. Christ. Get their shit pushed in all day long. And as soon as you can ditch Eric fucking Fisher, cut his ass too. AIDS infested shit show if I ever saw one.

Defense allows 18 and we lose. Ware isn't the future.

no one thinks he is. Alex isnt either.   I dont know how HIll and Kelce werent in the game plan  for most of the game. It boggles my damned mind.  2 best players on the offense and we use them as Decoys.  Fucking idiotic.   Pitt didnt even get a chance to take them out of the game Reid did it for them.

That's how I see it. He couldn't beat him and had to hold. I commend him for doing it, because he had no choice.  I just wish he was better and could have just blocked him or pushed him down, like someone mentioned. 

That's how I see it. He couldn't beat him and had to hold. I commend him for doing it, because he had no choice.  I just wish he was better and could have just blocked him or pushed him down, like someone mentioned. 

at that point, you just let it go. whats the worst that can happen? its the end of the season. lol There is no more after this.

Kudos to the Steelers....they did what it took to win. We did not. Chiefs have to get better because the status quo isn't good enough. I like Alex Smith. Not good enough. I like Ware...not good enough. Our Oline...not good enough.

How come our pash rush was MIA? We get one coverage sack. Aside from that Ben had all day to throw. Pass rush...not good enough. 

This team is close. But without the right changes we will always fall just short.

Kudos to the Steelers....they did what it took to win. We did not. Chiefs have to get better because the status quo isn't good enough. I like Alex Smith. Not good enough. I like Ware...not good enough. Our Oline...not good enough.

How come our pash rush was MIA? We get one coverage sack. Aside from that Ben had all day to throw. Pass rush...not good enough. 

This team is close. But without the right changes we will always fall just short.

Its just who they are, taking the hardest possible road to be competitive.    They always do this shit. They never try to get that elite qb.  The Chiefs dont even try to draft quarterbacks of the future. 99 percent of the time, its going to end in failure.

Archived