IR Derrick Johnson ILB

Rework Contract - Jamaal Charles

Extend - Eric Berry

RFA -  O Daniel Sorensen

RFA - O  Cairo Santos

RFA - O Albert Wilson

ERFA -  James Winchester

ERFA -  Kenny Cook

In this scenario we have Smith @ QB and nothing else?  QB is an area of need.

Reid will be back. 

I hope Dorsey is back.

That's where it all starts.

1. Fix the Run Defense  (ILBs)

2. Fix the O-Line...we need better guards as KC Crow said last night

3. Keep Berry & Poe.

Overall, solid season, but NO IMPROVEMENT from last year.

also, Kelce is a great player with a pineapple on his shoulders.  He needs to become a professional.

w

Reid will be back.

I hope Dorsey is back.

That's where it all starts.

1. Fix the Run Defense (ILBs)

2. Fix the O-Line...we need better guards as KC Crow said last night

3. Keep Berry & Poe.

Overall, solid season, but NO IMPROVEMENT from last year.

also, Kelce is a great player with a pineapple on his shoulders. He needs to become a professional.

w

I think we can only keep one. Keep berry. We have Howard and Baley coming back with jones RNR. DL is deep. We may have the best secondary in the game.

I really like Charles Harris. He's going to be a superstar. We cannot bank on either Houston getting back to health or Dee Ford at this point.

Harris will be gone.  Pass rushers always go higher than they should.  Dee Ford, anyone?

Reid can walk. I'm sure we'll be stuck with him next year. I'll hope for the best. He's won 1 wild card game since 2008. Offenses rated in the bottom half to third. Game has passed him by. Defenses love to game plan against our dink & dunk. Opposing CBs are never challenged. Dorsey has done well in some areas. Others not so well. Everybody is still complaining about the O Line after 4 full years. Of course, a lot of the complaints about the O line are more like excuses for an average to below average QB. ILB depth was a nightmare. Who was even supposed to be playing next to Wilson while we were getting gashed in the run game. Ware turned out to be a very basic, dime a dozen RB. 

I don't get rid of Andy without a replacement that is equally good. I got no name that is available. Plus, I don't think anyone has been crazy enough to cut a coach after a 12-4 season. I am as disappointed as anyone, getting rid of Andy is not an option.

What would it take to get Tony Romo?

What would it take to get Drew Brees??

What would it take to get Philip Rivers?

I would hope KC explores EVERY option of getting one of these guys.

The Window is Open and something has to change to get this team over the hump.

w

I don't get rid of Andy without a replacement that is equally good. I got no name that is available. Plus, I don't think anyone has been crazy enough to cut a coach after a 12-4 season. I am as disappointed as anyone, getting rid of Andy is not an option.

Chargers fired Marty after going 14-2

In this scenario we have Smith @ QB and nothing else?  QB is an area of need.

I thought about that after I posted this. Previously I mentioned going for Tyrod Taylor. http://buffalowdown.com/2017/01/15/buffalo-bills-3-signs-tyrod-taylor-will-not-quarterback-next-year/4/    

Apparently Tyrod Taylor will be available.

i think you made his case..Chargers are a laughing stock and now have no home.

Chiefs are the laughing stock as well.  The Chiefs are just known for choking in the play offs. Thats our thing, that no matter what happens, the Chiefs will blow it. The only time we didnt blow it is when we played the WORST STARTING QB in NFL PLAY OFF HISTORY.

Chiefs are the laughing stock as well.  The Chiefs are just known for choking in the play offs. Thats our thing, that no matter what happens, the Chiefs will blow it. The only time we didnt blow it is when we played the WORST STARTING QB in NFL PLAY OFF HISTORY.

then If I were you I'd just set myself on fire & jump off a building because the world is coming to an end

What would it take to get Tony Romo?

What would it take to get Drew Brees??

What would it take to get Philip Rivers?

I would hope KC explores EVERY option of getting one of these guys.

The Window is Open and something has to change to get this team over the hump.

w

Absolutely not. 

The cure to what ale's the Chiefs isn't to go out and do the same damn thing.  Again. 

Absolutely not. 

The cure to what ale's the Chiefs isn't to go out and do the same damn thing.  Again. 

yep, i rather just draft one and just go with it. If they suck for a few years so what. Its not like we arent used of not winning in the play offs.  This team just needs a QB that everyone can get behind. A QB that will sway the way the ref's call the games.  We need a guy that puts you over the hump.  

Spanos fired Schottenheimer after the Chargers went 14-2 in 2006. I'd say that qualifies as crazy.

Archived