Houston's health is not guaranteed for next year.  He showed plenty of heart coming back too soon.  That said, i hope he did no further damage to that knee.

Tamba has already said he is coming back...Will KC want him back?  I don't know.

I am not so sure my friend....His mobility is WAY down. I have to ask, why ...on the BIGGEST PLAY of the Season Houston was in coverage?

w

It's not the first time Reid and co have not put their players in the right spot in critical moments.

Full offseason to work out and get healthy. He'll be fine

We still cannot rely on Ford. He's a situational pass rusher not an ever down OLB. Time and time again teams run it at his side gashing us. Just like the TN game they ran left the whole game avoiding Houston's side. It's no secret the run defense played better with Zombo in for him. We couldn't keep TB, TN, or Pitt off the field which is why our season ended. We'll get better next year with Bailey and Howard , but not sure if Poe will be retained. I think Wilson can be kept and Mauga can be dropped IMO Wilson was solid last night and for most of the year. Need to draft either Cunningham at ILB or Charles Harris OLB if we can't find a 1st RD QB with pick 27.

We still cannot rely on Ford. He's a situational pass rusher not an ever down OLB. Time and time again teams run it at his side gashing us. Just like the TN game they ran left the whole game avoiding Houston's side. It's no secret the run defense played better with Zombo in for him. We couldn't keep TB, TN, or Pitt off the field which is why our season ended. We'll get better next year with Bailey and Howard , but not sure if Poe will be retained. I think Wilson can be kept and Mauga can be dropped IMO Wilson was solid last night and for most of the year. Need to draft either Cunningham at ILB or Charles Harris OLB if we can't find a 1st RD QB with pick 27.

Need to draft an OL WHO CAN RUN BLOCK.

Need ilb

Need franchise qb

The running game is quite successful if

1. Passing game is actually potent. Andy passes to open the run.

2. Bring in a not bad Oline coach. Andy Heck sucks.

3. Dump West because he sucks. Draft a stronger feature back and have Ware compliment him.

your opinion differs from that of the more knowledgeable

Tim Grunhardt for one thing.. he said it on Monday

Ok lol

I like Grunny, but I'll have to respectfully disagree. They have 3 high picks starting on the Offensive Line (Schwartz was a 2nd) and the line struggles.

There's talent, but they've broken down on fundamentals a lot. Schwartz was one of the highest rated RTs last season and looked like total shit shen he got here. He's settled down since, but still isn't the same player when he was with the Browns.

Meanwhile on the other side, the Steelers are playing a LT you wouldn't even know who if you didn't have to see him every commercial break, and he didn't surrendee any pressure. Our #1 overall pick got his shit pushed in by a 39 year old dude.

One guy is being coached by the best currently in the business and another guy is being coached by a dude that the Jaguars were happy to let leave.

Archived