Nick Foles TD/INT Record of 27-2

In order to have any luck, you have to try. I rather have a 2000 to 1 shot, then  no shot at all.     I rather the team suck  and keep trying to hit, then trying to put something together with no real shot at winning when it matters.  12-4 seasons are good and all, but when you get bounced early every year, what do you really accomplish? That your team loses to the big dog QB's again.

So, it's everyone else's fault? Got it.

Yes, that's [i\]exactly[/i] what I said. Wait, no, it's Smith's fault that Norv Turner and Mike McCarthey left for higher paying jobs as head coaches, Martz being fired despite Smith not playing a snap for him, and Roman for retaining his OC job. It's also his fault that Singletary had to fire dinosaur Raye and Hostetler, who have set the world on fire after they left SF and didn't retain their jobs before coming to SF. Sarcasm.

My point was that there was a lot of turnover his whole SF career and the idea that he killed coaches when they were promoted, stayed, or not good enough for jobs at any position after they left and he had success is stated incorrectly by many. He has his fault, his faults, his flaws, etc.

I rather the team suck  and keep trying to hit, then trying to put something together with no real shot at winning when it matters.

History says that with you as General Manager, your team would almost always suck, whereas doing things the way the Chiefs have done them is most likely to lead to winning a Super Bowl.

Archived