Tyson Jackson

NChiefsCorner

That's right, I forgot Pioli went to Atlanta.

Amazing how a good QB can make your job easy.

No shit look where Rodgers, Eli, Brees, Prescot, Carr, Rivers, Luck and all the rest of the so called better QBs are going to be watching the SB. The same place Smith will be. Oh forgot Ben will be joining them as well.

I forgot how many SBs has Ryan been to oh thats right this us his 1st time. Smith would had been there had his punt returner did drop to punts near his end zones several years back.

Get off the QB train. Without a good complete TEAM even the best dont win. Ask Marino and Faust.

Bill Belicheat was 5-11 at CLE in his 4th year. Vinny Testicleverde was his QB. So there goes that statement.

Nobody since Marty has been successful and if I remember right that was Belicheats first head coaching job. Not to many first time coaches are successful, especially not in Cleveland. Find a better argument.

Nobody since Marty has been successful and if I remember right that was Belicheats first head coaching job. Not to many first time coaches are successful, especially not in Cleveland. Find a better argument.

That's why I mentioned it was his 4th year it's not like it was his first that would be understandable. He had a mediocre QB. Dan Quin is in his second year and he's in the Super Bowl. Yep he has an elite QB. See the pattern?  QBs can make great coaches. 

That's why I mentioned it was his 4th year it's not like it was his first that would be understandable. He had a mediocre QB. Dan Quin is in his second year and he's in the Super Bowl. Yep he has an elite QB. See the pattern? QBs can make great coaches.

You're never going to get off this elite QB and I don't have enough time in my life to go through and show you how mediocre QBs have won SBs vs HOF QBs who didn't win a SB.

You're never going to get off this elite QB and I don't have enough time in my life to go through and show you how mediocre QBs have won SBs vs HOF QBs who didn't win a SB.

Actually, it's not that hard since it's only a handful.

The QB's that were not elite that won had what you could call all time great defenses for the most part.   out of them that won the superbowl they were really never serious contenders again after their SB win.

There isnt that many.  Its just the hardest possible way to win the Superbowl.

Archived