Collection of NFL Mock Drafts

Saw a couple of these have us taking a RB in round one. Another has us trading up to 10 to take a CB. Saw one where the Clemson QB was numer 2 overall and others where he didn't go in the first at all. So if he goes at 8 is he a steal and a reach.

This business of the draft is such a gamble. I am glad my mortgage payment doesn't depend on getting it right.

I think that if you can't block for Ware or West or Charles, you probably can't block for anyone you get there. I would rather have Oline or pass rush if there is talent here. That said, BPA regardless of position.

Without being on the inside, we don't know how the Chiefs view JC for the future.  Probably, they need a starting RB or at least a credible substitute for Ware.  Getting Ehingler back and drafting another OG on the second should help with the blocking.  Fulton just didn't get it done.  This is a good draft for RB and the Chiefs, with four picks in the first three rounds, can get good value even if they whiff on first round talent.

Ehinger wasn't great to begin with. No one knows if he'll come back the same as he was before the injury. They should draft a couple of Guards.

Disagree about Ehinger.  He was a rookie who played pretty well and has good upside.  Unless his knee is damaged long term, I'm comfortable with penciling him in as a starter.  As posted in many other threads, we can't judge what the Chiefs have with a young player until he has experience under his belt.  BTW:  I like your mock.

Archived