No Super Bowl thread??

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brady is a pussy, he could have never hacked it in the 50s, 60s, or 70s. He would have been pounded to the point of submission.

this isnt the 50's 60's or 70's.   Im also sure he would  have handled it just fine. If he grew up in that era, no problem. Dudes were alot slower and smaller.   I know the salt is strong with you, but the dude is the greatest.

Time management, and play calling errors by ATL may have cost them the game. With 2nd down, and 4 minutes remaining, the Falcons had the ball in field goal range. Two runs, and the clock would have been down to under 3 minutes. Instead of running, Ryan went back to throw. He was was sacked for a loss. Then, Ryan went back again, and a penalty was called. NE took the penalty. ATL was out of FG position, they were forced to punt it back to NE, and very little time went off the clock.

With 57 seconds remaining, Matt Ryan threw the ball in the middle of the field. He then threw the ball short again, and the WR did not get out of bounds. Andy Reid has taken plenty of heat for his poor clock management, and much of it was deserved. He did better this year. The Chiefs are not the only team to have this happen.

By the way, if ATL does manage to win, they will join the Seahawks, and Patriots in winning the SB in a season they lost to the Chiefs.

Folks, we aren't that far away.

Time management, and play calling errors by ATL may have cost them the game. With 2nd down, and 4 minutes remaining, the Falcons had the ball in field goal range. Two runs, and the clock would have been down to under 3 minutes. Instead of running, Ryan went back to throw. He was was sacked for a loss. Then, Ryan went back again, and a penalty was called. NE took the penalty. ATL was out of FG position, they were forced to punt it back to NE, and very little time went off the clock.

With 57 seconds remaining, Matt Ryan threw the ball in the middle of the field. He then threw the ball short again, and the WR did not get out of bounds. Andy Reid has taken plenty of heat for his poor clock management, and much of it was deserved. He did better this year. The Chiefs are not the only team to have this happen.

By the way, if ATL does manage to win, they will join the Seahawks, and Patriots in winning the SB in a season they lost to the Chiefs.

Folks, we aren't that far away.

Dan Quinn bafooned this shit up... joker

Tough loss for the Falcons. I agree that they should have run the ball. It's crazy that the Patriots always seem to win this way. I still think Dan Quinn is a good coach. The Falcons were just playing the way they've played all year and being aggressive, which was a mistake this time. 

If this were the Chiefs I would have been sick. I feel sorry for all the Falcon fans.

Tom Brady is no joke, it's as simple as that. 

Tough loss for the Falcons. I agree that they should have run the ball. It's crazy that the Patriots always seem to win this way. I still think Dan Quinn is a good coach. The Falcons were just playing the way they've played all year and being aggressive, which was a mistake this time.

If this were the Chiefs I would have been sick. I feel sorry for all the Falcon fans.

Tom Brady is no joke, it's as simple as that.

Dude, that was atrocious coaching at the end. Snapped the ball with 22 seconds left and multiple other times in the teens.. then you pass from the 22 when all you need is a field goal.?

In 1999, Bill Belichick was named the interim coach as Bill Parcells called it quits. New England had put it's hope on the Big Tuna, and Belichick (other than a losing stint with Cleveland) was a career assistant coach. Everyone was puzzled when Belichick was given the job. His one winning season, and playoff game was his last in Cleveland. Art Modell moved the team to Baltimore, and fired Belichick on the way out of town. 

In his 17th season, Bill Belichick has now won his fifth Super Bowl trophy.

Archived