• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm tired of seeing these chumps win it. Something needs to change. The Chiefs are still the best AFC team to match up with Pats. Andy Reid, and the Chiefs need to be raging at an opportunity to dethrone the Pats. Let Dorsey do his thang in the draft and bring in proven winners who lay their 'nuts' on the line...Peters knows.

I'm tired of seeing these chumps win it. Something needs to change. The Chiefs are still the best AFC team to match up with Pats. Andy Reid, and the Chiefs need to be raging at an opportunity to dethrone the Pats. Let Dorsey do his thang in the draft and bring in proven winners who lay their 'nuts' on the line...Peters knows.

Well, lets fire the coach, find a new owner, drop kick Alex Smith, and trade the draft for Kizer. I'm sure change is good, no matter how it comes about.

Well, lets fire the coach, find a new owner, drop kick Alex Smith, and trade the draft for Kizer. I'm sure change is good, no matter how it comes about.

The Chiefs need to be sitting at home with a fire lit under their asses. We all know our roster is good enough to compete and win against NE. We are missing one essential component. It's either that or field a completely studed lineup without major injuries. We cannot overcome a Gronk injury... NE can, thats the difference.

I'd say trade up in the draft although I don't know anybody worth trading up for.

I was the biggest Romo defender for the longest time, but I just can't say getting him would be a good move.

He's a great thrower, but the guy hasn't played a full season since like 2012. I'd stick with tinyhands before I made that move.

Might spice up the offense a bit. I say try it.

Romo got injured in the first game of the season. The Cowboys drafted Dak Prescott, and he played the rest of the season. Even when Romo was better, the team belonged to Dak. Dallas' offensive line is much better than ours, and has been for a long time. I don't think Romo would stand a chance behind ours. We may have the 21st best line in the league. Dallas is top five, and maybe the best of all.

I don't want to give up a couple of draft picks, and have to pay Romo what we were going to pay Alex Smith, and Foles (combined). It is not worth it. How many super bowls has Romo won? I have friends from the Dallas area. They think of Romo about the same as some around here think of Alex Smith. He finds a way to lose, especially in important games. Also, lately Romo has become injury prone. Let another team go down that road. Sorry, I am not in the Romo camp. I would rather keep trying with Smith than take a chance on Romo He isn't what you think he is.

The Chiefs need to be sitting at home with a fire lit under their asses. We all know our roster is good enough to compete and win against NE. We are missing one essential component. It's either that or field a completely studed lineup without major injuries. We cannot overcome a Gronk injury... NE can, thats the difference.

That's because when Gronk goes out, there's thirty other guys on the roster that step up. Who among the players in the Chiefs' depth stepped up this year? A guy the Chiefs claimed in the middle of the season? Who surprised? The Chiefs babied Tamba Hali all year. Where was he?

I've decided we need to get Romo. Trade away Alex and Foles, Romo will come at a cheaper draft pick price or maybe even cheaper as a FA. If we win with him, good deal. If he sucks or gets hurt...we pick early in a QB heavy 2018 draft...

And if the 2018 quarterback doesn't hit, suck again for years.

It's like 2012 never happened. Some Browns fans would kill just to win their division, and yet some Chiefs fans want to risk watching their team become the Browns, always sinking draft capital into a position that is admittedly important, but neglecting the rest of the roster to do so. It's a losing strategy.

It's like 2012 never happened. Some Browns fans would kill just to win their division, and yet some Chiefs fans want to risk watching their team become the Browns, always sinking draft capital into a position that is admittedly important, but neglecting the rest of the roster to do so. It's a losing strategy.

You go off on some really wacky tangents.

The Chiefs need depth at ILB, LG, and an EDGE (OLB), especially if Houston does not return with the same twitch.

I hate to bring this up, but I will. I reviewed Justin Houston. He got some stops on Denver, but he did not have a quick step. He was in the right place, and played good rush defense. He was not the same as before. When he came back the second time, he was even slower.

I fear Houston may be slowed due to his knee injury. He does not seem to be as quick. I hope he returns to his former self. He does not look like he is worth being paid one of the largest contracts in the league. The Chiefs need to get help on their EDGE.

Next year there will be three guys as good or better than anyone in the draft.

Really pathetic, but expected of Chiefs. There's always next year!

Chiefs won't be bad enough to have a shot at a single one of those QB's "better than the one's in this draft."

It's just the same old excuse, year-after-year.

You go off on some really wacky tangents.

What's wacky or tangential about, 'The risk of trading away a winning quarterback [Alex Smith] for a winning but brittle quarterback [Tony Romo] is whiffing on the next selection of a quarterback in the draft [fill in the blank] and ultimately coming away with nothing'? It's not too much unlike 'the risk of trading away a winning quarterback [Alex Smith] for a winning but one-dimensional quarterback [Colin Kaepernick] is whiffing on the next selection of a quarterback in the draft [fill in the blank] and ultimately coming away with nothing'.

When a team that axed Alex Smith comes away with a Super Bowl win a short time later, I'll concede being wrong about this argument. Out of the 141 quarterbacks drafted in the twelve years since Alex Smith was selected, only three quarterbacks have won a Super Bowl. By the standard set on this board, that's a 2.1% hit rate. The arguments of the Ax Alex Army are mathematically proven to be irrational. It takes a team. Any other argument is irrelevant.

The Chiefs need depth at ILB, LG, and an EDGE (OLB), especially if Houston does not return with the same twitch.

I hate to bring this up, but I will. I reviewed Justin Houston. He got some stops on Denver, but he did not have a quick step. He was in the right place, and played good rush defense. He was not the same as before. When he came back the second time, he was even slower.

I fear Houston may be slowed due to his knee injury. He does not seem to be as quick. I hope he returns to his former self. He does not look like he is worth being paid one of the largest contracts in the league. The Chiefs need to get help on their EDGE.

The Chiefs only NEED a god damn qb.

They Royals sucked for 30 years...but they now have two World Series appearances with a world championship in the last three years. I was a fan throughout...at least it didn't end with heartbreak year after year. I'd take years of sucking that results in an eventual title instead of playoff disappointment with no Super Bowl appearance in nearly 50 years. There is one winner and 31 losers every season. We have been losers for 48 years. No consolation prize for making it to the playoffs...and being one and done over and over...

They Royals sucked for 30 years...but they now have two World Series appearances with a world championship in the last three years. I was a fan throughout...at least it didn't end with heartbreak year after year. I'd take years of sucking that results in an eventual title instead of playoff disappointment with no Super Bowl appearance in nearly 50 years. There is one winner and 31 losers every season. We have been losers for 48 years. No consolation prize for making it to the playoffs...and being one and done over and over...

Again, another great post.

What's wacky or tangential about, 'The risk of trading away a winning quarterback [Alex Smith] for a winning but brittle quarterback [Tony Romo] is whiffing on the next selection of a quarterback in the draft [fill in the blank] and ultimately coming away with nothing'? It's not too much unlike 'the risk of trading away a winning quarterback [Alex Smith] for a winning but one-dimensional quarterback [Colin Kaepernick] is whiffing on the next selection of a quarterback in the draft [fill in the blank] and ultimately coming away with nothing'.

When a team that axed Alex Smith comes away with a Super Bowl win a short time later, I'll concede being wrong about this argument. Out of the 141 quarterbacks drafted in the twelve years since Alex Smith was selected, only three quarterbacks have won a Super Bowl. By the standard set on this board, that's a 2.1% hit rate. The arguments of the Ax Alex Army are mathematically proven to be irrational. It takes a team. Any other argument is irrelevant.

You really don't get it, is the thing. You will never get it as an Alex fangirl and 49er lover. You're just going off on crazy ramblings that's going nowhere.

Archived