Bold offseason predicton

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They both are ridiculously great QBs. I was just having fun with OC. He is good people in my book. Peyton was a rock star and an amazingly humble person. Vast respect for him. He is easily one of the best of all time. I really like him more than Brady. But who is ultimately better has too many variables to definitively make a decision.

One thing that puts Montana with them is that he was so smart. Past his prime with some backup WRs (which is what we had) would have won a SB if not hurt in Buffalo. Easy to say he did it because of Rice, but I don't think so.

Peyton and Brady are great QBs and HoFers and I have always hated debating the best individual in a heavy team sport. It's all just perspective and a time killer.

Both Amazing. I'll take Brady with the game on the line. Montana second. Manning third.

Championships matter a great deal to me....

Elway was great, but others were better IMO.

I really admire and respect Manning and he could move up....

Griese killed the Chiefs and ended our era of greatness

w

Aikman could of had better personal numbers easily, but he did what he had to do.. and man listening to some people talk about practices where the ball never hit the ground, is pretty impressive as well. 

Archived