Wouldn't Surprise Me

i hope the chiefs don't roll over and take it up the ass like they did last year with the tampering bullshit

Fuck Goddell and troy vincent

But how else are we going to host a SB? Maybe if we don't challenge Maclin's tampering pick, go to London first, and don't challenge Conley's concussion, they may allow us to host, after we build a roof and hell freezes over?

Shaking my head.

Sean Davis hit, with the crown of his helmet, a defenseless receiver. I would rather the Steelers lose a draft pick. Crazy.

That's the problem with any attempt to punish the Chiefs: The Chiefs were the victim already. They lost a needed receiver for a play, and lost the best of him for the rest of the game. If the Chiefs are to be scrutinized for their handling of the health of Chris Conley, the net result of this justifies dirty play.

Let me get this straight...NFL hires concussion protocol staff...said staff potentially blows a call(one that I've watched happen in Denver countless times)...and the TEAM gets punished? That's Goodell logic if I ever saw it. I hope nobody gets food poisoning from the concession stands, Goodell will find a way to take away a draft pick for that as well...

In all seriousness, the Chiefs are the most cautious team in the league when it comes to concussions. While we watch players on every other team always come back, or rarely miss a game beyond the one they got concussed, Chiefs players pretty much ALWAYS miss a minimum of two games getting through protocol. But what else would I expect from the organization that lets Aquib Talib cross the lies every damn week without punishment...

Archived