Mock 2/19

Here's my new mock that I've posted. Sorry I haven't been posting my stuff here as often. Kick me in the nuts for it. :D

Offseason Plan

Release
Jah Reid (OL) - Release (+$1,918,750) - Reid became insurance after the Chiefs signed Mitchell Schwartz, and Reid hasn't even seen much action with all of the injuries at guard. His salary is needed elsewhere.

Allow to Walk
Eric Berry (FS) - The Chiefs couldn't get a deal done with Berry last year, and the cap restraints are tightening with other contracts to worry about. His demands are too much. Prefer tag and trade if possible.
Dontari Poe (NT) - The Chiefs nose tackle has been anything but his old self the past two seasons as back injuries seem to have taken their toll. Poe went from top-notch to very average, let him go.
Josh Mauga (ILB) - While a solid player against the run, he's nothing special. A year without him and developing youngsters makes this an easy decision.
Albert Wilson (WR) - Lackluster play and the ascention of Tyreek Hill as a rookie makes Wilson easily expendable. A RFA tender is too much to pay for his services in my opinion.
Jarvis Jenkins (DL) - Chris Jones and Rakeem Nunez-Roches are developing nicely. Dorsey will likely look to add more young depth.
Mike Person (OG) - Not a contributor.
Kenny Cook (WR) - Not a contributor.

Re-Sign
Jamaal Charles (RB) - 1-year Extension w/restructure (+$2,687,500) converting $3,000,000 roster bonus to signing bonus and splitting $3.75 m salary to $1.75 m (fully guaranteed) in 2017 and $2.00 m in 2018. Charles is getting old and those injuries are a factor. The Chiefs cannot carry his near $6.2 m cap number. A restructure/extension is necessary or he's going to have to be cut.
Terrance Mitchell (CB) - 2-year Extension (-$500,000), adding $4,500,000 w/ 1,500,000 signing bonus (see Nickell Roby-Coleman, BUF).
Daniel Sorensen (SS) - 1-year RFA original round tender of $1,671,000
Cairo Santos (K) - 1-year RFA original round tender of $1,671,000
Trey Millard (FB) - 1-year ERFA tender of $615,000
*James Winchester (LS) - Signed 5-year $4,450,000 contract with $500,000 guaranteed (-$1,125,000)

Acquisitions (incl. Free Agent/Trade/Waiver Claim)
Zach Brown (ILB, BUF) - (-$6,750,000) 4-years, $30,000,000 w/ $14,500,000 guaranteed, including $5,500,000 signing bonus (see Danny Trevathan, CHI).
Lawrence Guy (DE, BAL) - (-$1,750,000) 2-years, $4,250,000 w/ 1,000,000 signing bonus (see Jared Crick)

Projected Cap Space before Draft Class & Practice Squad (Top 53): $4.80 m

Roster Breakout Pre-Draft
QB: Alex Smith, Tyler Bray, Joel Stave
RB: Jamaal Charles, Spencer Ware, Charcandrick West, Darrin Reaves
FB: Anthony Sherman, Will Ratelle, Trey Millard
WR: Jeremy Maclin, Chris Conley, Tyreek Hill, De'Anthony Thomas, Demarcus Robinson, Seantavius Jones
TE: Travis Kelce, Demetrius Harris, James O'Shaughnessy, Ross Travis
OC: Mitch Morse
OG: Parker Ehinger,  Laurent Duvernay-Tardiff, Jordan Devey, Zach Fulton, Joseph Cheek 
OT: Eric Fisher, Mitchell Schwartz, Bryan Witzmann, Isaiah Battle, Josh James
DL: Jaye Howard, Allen Bailey, Chris Jones, L. Guy, David King, T.J. Barnes, Montori Hughes, Rakeem Nunez-Roches, Cory Johnson
OLB: Justin Houston, Tamba Hali, Dee Ford, Frank Zombo, Dadi Nicolas, Earl Okine, Victor Ochi 
ILB: Derrick Johnson, Zach Brown, DJ Alexander, Khaseem Greene, Ramik Wilson, Terrance Smith, Justin March-Lillard 
CB: Marcus Peters, Terrance Mitchell, Phillip Gaines, Steven Nelson, Kenneth Acker, D.J. White, Vernon Harris, Julian Wilson 
S: Ron Parker, Daniel Sorensen, Eric Murray, Jimmy Hall 
ST: Cairo Santos, Dustin Colquitt, James Winchester

Draft

1 - QB Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech (6'2" 229)
The Chiefs are poised to take a shot at a QB this year, and it doesn't really matter which of the top ones they go for. All will need seasoning behind a veteran if possible. Mahomes needs alot of work, but he has the highest ceiling. Reid's reigned in some mobile gunslingers in the past, so there's no reason to think he wouldn't do it again.

2 - FS Marcus Williams, Utah (6'0" 195)
The Chiefs long-term cap situation is better without Eric Berry, unfortunately. I think KC can replace his production more easily than some, but they won't replace his leadership immediately. Williams is a playmaker and rangy safety that can man the single-high spot with ease. A prototypical cover safety in today's NFL.

3 - OT Adam Bisnowaty, Pittsburgh (6'6" 307) (Proj RG)
Bisnowaty could probably play right tackle, but his power and abilities best match up at guard. Bisnowaty would immediately improve a huge weakness at right guard, helping to fortify the offensive line. The bonus is that Bisnowaty could slide out to tackle if needed.

3 - DT Jaleel Johnson, Iowa (6'3" 309) (Proj NT) Comp S. Smith
With back problems limiting Poe's effectiveness the past two seasons and a huge pay day coming, I think KC is best off looking at the future. Get a youngster that can split some snaps with Howard this season, then let him take over in 2018. Johnson isn't a pass rushing lineman, but he's strong and he holds up against the run game. with as many 2-4 and 2-5 lineps the Chiefs use, having a nose that rushes the passer isn't of paramount importance.

4 - LB Alex Anzalone, Florida (6'3" 240) (Proj LILB)
The Chiefs obviously have to revamp the linebackers with Johnson out with another Achilles and Mauga out, a big reason I want the Chiefs to go hard after Zach Brown if he hits free agency. Anzalone is another solidly built, athletic player that can get the job done in all facets. Anzalone's injury history is going to push him down in the draft some, but if he can stay healthy on Sunday's he's going to be a steal.

5 - SS Tedrick Thompson, Colorado (6'0" 211)
Thompson is another ballhawk at safety, but he lays the wood more often than Williams. I see Thompson as a long-term, developmental guy that can take over for Ron Parker.

5 - WR Travin Dural, LSU (6'1" 209) Comp C. Daniel
Dural is kind of a sleeper in that LSU doesn't have QB's to get their guys the ball very often. I like Dural's skill set, and I think if you polish this guy, he can be a very effective, Mike Wallace-type receiver.

6 - TE Cole Hikutini, Louisville (6'5" 248) Comp D. Stephenson
I have a feeling Hikutini will rocket up boards if he puts on a show for scouts in the underwear Olympics, but this is where his value currently lies. Hikutini's major knock is that he's not a good run blocker. While I'd like to see KC get better in that department, it doesn't seem that Reid' has emphasized it. One thing Hikutini has in spades is athleticism and the ability to separate to make plays in all areas of the field.

6 - DE Ifeadi Odenigbo, Northwestern (6'3" 265) (Proj ROLB) Comp T. Branch
The Chiefs need a guy to develope to take over for Tamba Hali, and Odenigbo looks to have a perfect pedigree. While not a super-athlete, Odenigbo has a good motor and can get to the QB with exellent burst and bull rush. I see Odenigbo as developing into the same type of player as Hali was.

7 - RB Aaron Jones, UTEP (5'10" 205)
If not for an ankle injury that sidelined him for most of 2015, Jones would be in the conversation for one of the top backs in the nation. Instead, Jones is forgotten about as a runner from C-USA. Jones is an explosive one-cut runner with great vision and balance. He also may be the best receiving back in the class, including functioning as a deep threat in UTEP's offense. Definitely cut in the same mold as guys like Charlie Garner and LeSean McCoy. Jones rushed for over 1700 yards and had over 200 receiving yards with 20 total TD's in 2016.

QB: A. Smith, P. Mahomes, T. Bray
RB: S. Ware, J. Charles, A. Jones, C. West
FB: A. Sherman
WR: J. Maclin, C. Conley, T. Hill, D. Robinson, T. Dural
TE: T. Kelce, D. Harris, C. Hikutini
OL: E. Fisher, M. Schwartz, B. Witzmann
OG: P. Ehinger, A. Bisnowaty, L. Duvernay-Tardiff 
OC: M. Morse, Z. Fulton
DE: C. Jones, A. Bailey,  L. Guy, R. Nunez-Roches
NT: J. Howard, J. Johnson
OLB: J. Houston, D. Ford, F. Zombo, I. Odenigbo, D. Nicholas*, Victor Ochi
ILB: Z. Brown, R. Wilson, A. Anzalone, D. Alexander, T. Smith, D. Johnson*
CB: M. Peters, T. Mitchell, P. Gaines, S. Nelson, D. White
FS: M. Williams, E. Murray
SS: R. Parker, D. Sorensen, T. Thompson
ST: C. Santos, D. Colquitt, J. Winchester
* Likely to start season on PUP

Nice work Crow. Everything works but how are we getting better? We need to get better. We're way behind PITT & NE. OAK will be better. If DEN gets Romo more trouble in the AFC West. Or even worse if Lynch works out in DEN & Romo goes to Houston going to be trouble. I don't see a lot of improvement with that lineup.  

Nice work Crow. Everything works but how are we getting better? We need to get better. We're way behind PITT & NE. OAK will be better. If DEN gets Romo more trouble in the AFC West. Or even worse if Lynch works out in DEN & Romo goes to Houston going to be trouble. I don't see a lot of improvement with that lineup.  

I'd think Run defense and Middle Pass coverage will improve. Zach Brown and either a starter in Anzalone or a year improved Wilson should be better at ILB than anything we trotted out there last year. I think you're going to see better run defense up the middle with Brown especially, and even more so if Anzalone could win that spot. All of those linebackers are solid in coverage. I think Howard and Johnson rotating at NT would keep a fresh run stuffer in there. 

I think you're going to have a bit better pass rush from the outside d-line with Jones and a healthy Bailey starting and if they can get Guy to put in that rotation. 

I don't think you lose anything in terms of coverage ability at safety, in fact you might improve, but you'll lose some in run defense there. More pressure from the DL and better coverage across the middle should help OLBs with more sacks and more pressures. 

As for offense, well, I think improving that RG slot does alot to stop the pressure getting up into the QBs face so quickly and will also help with leveraging the run game. Maybe it helps *gulp* Alex stop seeing so many ghosts. You're getting 3 new weapons in the passing game that all have speed. I think you get a guy that can stretch the field in Dural, a guy that can create mismatches as a TE in Hikutini, especially as a #2 TE, and a guy that is a great receiver out of the backfield a bit like Joe McKnight.

Most of all, you're also trying to get better for the future at QB. 

I can't see the Chiefs waiting that long to add an edge-rusher.  Credit for Anzalone, really if anything simply because I always see his name as Analzone.

I think this draft is more need based than value based, which I don't think is a philosophy Dorsey uses.  Think he will go for some steals, even if it means not filling every hole.  

It's hard because I have a habit of filling for need more still myself. 

And finally, I don't see Charles taking a dramatic pay cut and the Chiefs end up releasing him even if he did.  I think he's toast.

I can't see the Chiefs waiting that long to add an edge-rusher.  Credit for Anzalone, really if anything simply because I always see his name as Analzone.

I think this draft is more need based than value based, which I don't think is a philosophy Dorsey uses.  Think he will go for some steals, even if it means not filling every hole.  

It's hard because I have a habit of filling for need more still myself. 

And finally, I don't see Charles taking a dramatic pay cut and the Chiefs end up releasing him even if he did.  I think he's toast.

Agree on most points here.

1 thing I'll say about Charles in my scenario, is that it isn't that dramatic. If he took a deal like that, he's getting 4.75 million all guaranteed this year and then 2 million if he chooses to play next year. Versus, not making any of the 6.18 million he's due this year.

Agree on most points here.

1 thing I'll say about Charles in my scenario, is that it isn't that dramatic. If he took a deal like that, he's getting 4.75 million all guaranteed this year and then 2 million if he chooses to play next year. Versus, not making any of the 6.18 million he's due this year.

I agree with that, but I think he will look at it in the light of, "hey I can go get this salary from a team if they just cut me loose in UFA because teams have a ton of cap space to make it rain"

I don't think the Chiefs have any cap space to gamble on a possible Jamaal rebound (we're in bad shape) and Jamaal really doesn't have a lot of incentive to take the cut.  He's already played under a very team-friendly deal in the past, can get his money elsewhere and he is one of the few guys where I can say he deserves all the money he can possibly make.

I'd think Run defense and Middle Pass coverage will improve. Zach Brown and either a starter in Anzalone or a year improved Wilson should be better at ILB than anything we trotted out there last year. I think you're going to see better run defense up the middle with Brown especially, and even more so if Anzalone could win that spot. All of those linebackers are solid in coverage. I think Howard and Johnson rotating at NT would keep a fresh run stuffer in there. 

I think you're going to have a bit better pass rush from the outside d-line with Jones and a healthy Bailey starting and if they can get Guy to put in that rotation. 

I don't think you lose anything in terms of coverage ability at safety, in fact you might improve, but you'll lose some in run defense there. More pressure from the DL and better coverage across the middle should help OLBs with more sacks and more pressures. 

As for offense, well, I think improving that RG slot does alot to stop the pressure getting up into the QBs face so quickly and will also help with leveraging the run game. Maybe it helps *gulp* Alex stop seeing so many ghosts. You're getting 3 new weapons in the passing game that all have speed. I think you get a guy that can stretch the field in Dural, a guy that can create mismatches as a TE in Hikutini, especially as a #2 TE, and a guy that is a great receiver out of the backfield a bit like Joe McKnight.

Well if you're going to put it that way. ;)  I guess I'm guilty of hoping to have a healthy, productive DJ, Poe, Berry and Houston. (I know, we can't afford them) We really have to rely on defense next year. I base my previous response on proven healthy players that we know vs unknown newcomers. I'll hope for the best. 

I agree with that, but I think he will look at it in the light of, "hey I can go get this salary from a team if they just cut me loose in UFA because teams have a ton of cap space to make it rain"

I don't think the Chiefs have any cap space to gamble on a possible Jamaal rebound (we're in bad shape) and Jamaal really doesn't have a lot of incentive to take the cut.  He's already played under a very team-friendly deal in the past, can get his money elsewhere and he is one of the few guys where I can say he deserves all the money he can possibly make.

I'd probably think he'd make bank elsewhere if he wasn't 30 years old and he wasn't coming off a second ACL tear that took more than a year to fully heal and required a 2nd surgery. Charles' game is 100% speed and agility, so it's yet to be seen if he truly still it. Even if he does, he's a risky investment that I doubt teams will pay for long term and I'd bet any potential suitors would use incentive laden deals

So if the Chiefs don't get Zach Brown, which I think is a long shot, how will you cover the ILB positions?  That will change the whole draft IMHO.

Can't fill every need all the time.  The Chiefs had holes last season and still won 12 games.

They will be fine.  Don't ignore good value to try and plug everything.

I'd probably think he'd make bank elsewhere if he wasn't 30 years old and he wasn't coming off a second ACL tear that took more than a year to fully heal and required a 2nd surgery. Charles' game is 100% speed and agility, so it's yet to be seen if he truly still it. Even if he does, he's a risky investment that I doubt teams will pay for long term and I'd bet any potential suitors would use incentive laden deals

There are teams out there with over 100 million in cap space and a handful of teams that will need to spend heavily to meet the floor.  FA class is thin and bad.

Somebody will roll the dice to maybe see if he rebounds and try to hit the floor. 

Can't fill every need all the time.  The Chiefs had holes last season and still won 12 games.

They will be fine.  Don't ignore good value to try and plug everything.

True, can't fix everything, but the defense up the middle was a killer last season and worse after DJ went down.  That has to be fixed or the defense will continue giving up 100+ yard rushing totals.

True, can't fix everything, but the defense up the middle was a killer last season and worse after DJ went down.  That has to be fixed or the defense will continue giving up 100+ yard rushing totals.

I think the Chiefs are going to address ILB one way or another. There's a lot of tgings to address to fiz the leaky run D, and they all probably won't be resolved in one spring.

I want additional picks for 2018. This is a decent draft, but load up for the next year. There are cycles in the draft. I think the Chiefs can pull off another fine draft, and still prime the pump for 2018.

An example of how to pull this off is to trade back from the 27th pick to high in the second round for a round 2 pick in '18. Also, we have players under contract (DAT, Robinson, Fulton, Reid, Harris, Foles, Bray, Gaines), to offer for a trade (conditional at worst).

The draft is going to be rich in quarterbacks. Also, I suspect Louisville will start Red Shirt Freshman QB Jawon Pass, and convert Lamar Jackson to WR, where he is ideally suited. If you are not familiar with J Pass, he was highly sought after by all the major teams, but somehow went to Louisville, where he was promised he could soon start. Pass is 6'4" 220, and has all the attributes to become the next Cam. I reviewed his H.S. film, and his footwork, decision making, and arm is better than anyone I have seen at that level. Lamar Jackson has a good arm, but he will make his money at WR in the NFL, where he may become the next Julio Jones. Along with Cornelius Sturghill, The Cardinals are going to be set for 2017. If Jackson comes out next year, he may slip a little. If he comes out the following year, he could be a top five pick.

The Chiefs can benefit by drafting well, and storing up extra picks for the future.

I want additional picks for 2018. This is a decent draft, but load up for the next year. There are cycles in the draft. I think the Chiefs can pull off another fine draft, and still prime the pump for 2018.

An example of how to pull this off is to trade back from the 27th pick to high in the second round for a round 2 pick in '18. Also, we have players under contract (DAT, Robinson, Fulton, Reid, Harris, Foles, Bray, Gaines), to offer for a trade (conditional at worst).

The draft is going to be rich in quarterbacks. Also, I suspect Louisville will start Red Shirt Freshman QB Jawon Pass, and convert Lamar Jackson to WR, where he is ideally suited. If you are not familiar with J Pass, he was highly sought after by all the major teams, but somehow went to Louisville, where he was promised he could soon start. Pass is 6'4" 220, and has all the attributes to become the next Cam. I reviewed his H.S. film, and his footwork, decision making, and arm is better than anyone I have seen at that level. Lamar Jackson has a good arm, but he will make his money at WR in the NFL, where he may become the next Julio Jones. Along with Cornelius Sturghill, The Cardinals are going to be set for 2017. If Jackson comes out next year, he may slip a little. If he comes out the following year, he could be a top five pick.

The Chiefs can benefit by drafting well, and storing up extra picks for the future.

That's neat, but that plan is flawed. 

Two things that quickly come to mind.

1.  If the 18 class is jizz in your pants worthy (a popular saying in KC, LOOK AT NEXT YEARS CLASS!), 31 other franchises will have the same gameplan and won't part with future currency for today.

2.  Andy Reid isn't going to start a rookie QB unless he absolutely has to.  Do you think Alex Smith is a 20 million dollar QB, and/or worthy of an extension?

That's neat, but that plan is flawed. 

Two things that quickly come to mind.

1.  If the 18 class is jizz in your pants worthy (a popular saying in KC, LOOK AT NEXT YEARS CLASS!), 31 other franchises will have the same gameplan and won't part with future currency for today.

2.  Andy Reid isn't going to start a rookie QB unless he absolutely has to.  Do youI  think Alex Smith is a 20 million dollar QB, and/or worthy of an extension?

1. You have to build for the future. That is how teams such as NE become powerhouses. The Chiefs are beginning to build depth, and be one of those powerhouses.

2. Most teams try to survive today, and hope to do well enough for a tomorrow. This is why, on average, teams that exchange present draft picks for future draft picks do 50% better. I chronicled this, and substantiated it earlier. The findings are irrefutable. One can find isolated instances where a current pick traded for a future pick worked out, but that would be an anomaly.

3. Andy Reid should not start a rookie. He has started a rookie in the past. He was forced to start Donovan McNabb six times in 1999. Nick Foles started 6 games as a rookie in 2012. AJ Feeley didn't start as a rookie, but he played in one game, and completed 10 passes on 14 attempts. Andy Reid's first year as a head coach was in 1999. So, it doesn't go back any earlier. However, it is significant to know Reid's first try at HC was in 1999, and he picked Donovan McNabb (which was a great controversy in Philadelphia), and started Donovan as a rookie. In other words, your premise that Reid will not start a rookie does not hold up to actual facts.

4. I do not believe Alex Smith is worth $20 M per, but he is a better value than Cutler. who signed a $126.7 M/ 7 year contract in 2013.

I do believe Alex Smith is worth $15 M, and may be willing to take a little less in order to have a job with a team that has his best interests at heart. Smith has two years remaining on his contract. Yet, he only has $3.6 M in dead money vs $20.6 M in cap number for 2018. In other words, the Chiefs can decide to keep, extend, trade, or release Alex Smith in 2018. My first thought is it is in both KC and Smith's interest to extend three years. In fact, if I were the GM, I would work on doing that this year. The Chiefs can guarantee the first two years, and convert the remaining cap bonus, and salaries into the new contract. The Chiefs' cap space may be decreased for this year, without committing the Chiefs to Smith beyond 2019.

The point I am making is that there are some teams drafting at the top this year that will probably decide that the future looks better in 2018 and will pass on a QB today and will tank this season knowing that they have the full security to treat 2017, like the Browns last season, to evaluate and get what they're hoping to be a more sure prospect.

I personally think the '17 class is somewhat overrated right now.  Darnold will only be a RSSO, I believe, and wouldn't be completely wild that he chooses to stay at USC for another year.  Josh Rosen is rather overrated and Josh Allen still has a lot of work ahead of him. 

At best you'll have 3 first round QB's to pick from and they will all be snapped up quickly in the top 10.  The Chiefs wouldn't make a power move for them.

I think the Chiefs will make trades, and move around in the draft. However, if we just go as if there are no moves, here is my attempt at a draft.

Rd 1 pick 27 Sidney Jones RCB

Rd 2 pick 59 D'Onta Foreman RB

Rd 3 pick 91 Joe Mathis OLB

Rd 3 pick 104 Danny Isidora G

Rd 4 pick 132 Jarron Jones NT/DE

Rd 5 pick 170 Jalen Reeves-Mabin WILL

Rd 5 pick 178 Jerod Evans QB

Rd 6 pick 213 Joshua Dobbs QB/WR

Rd 6 pick 215 Skai Moore LB

Rd 7 pick 247 DeAngelo Brown NT

The LA Rams traded away their 1st round pick to Tennessee. They may be willing to trade up to 27 from 37. If the Chiefs throw in their compensatory pick at the end of rd 3, the Rams may be willing to give up a 2nd round pick in 2018, or even better conditionally swap 1st round picks in 2018. It is risky, but the Chiefs need to address QB soon, and that is the only way (outside of blowing a season) to move into a position to have a reasonable shot at drafting a QB

The Chiefs could move back and still get a CB such as Tabor, who would be a good fit for the Chiefs. They could get a G, Edge rusher, RB, and possibly a developmental NT in the remaining rounds.

Tbh this Guard class is shit. The best Guard has major T-Rex arms and doesn't really fit the scheme well and the class dips quickly after him. Don't force something that just isn't there.

Jones will probably be gone by 27. Foreman probably gone by 59 and doesn't really fit the Offense.

You drafted a project back up QB and a conversion to WR when they need a starting QB. Eh.

Jerod Evans has the arm strength, and size to be a starter. He is a project. So is everyone else in this draft at QB. Like I mentioned before, this is not a good year for QB in the draft. Joshua Dobbs isn't accurate enough to play QB, but a lot of athletic QBs make excellent receivers. It would not be the first time a QB in college went to play WR.

Sidney Jones may be taken before the Chiefs get a shot at him, but he also may fall to them there. He is thin, and that will be the knock on him. There are other corners if Jones falls. You can say this player or that player will not be available. Probably right, but you never know.

D'Onta Foreman can take a few carries off of Ware, and learn how to play the position. I doubt he sees the field until the second half of the season, if he is drafted by the Chiefs. I'm not the only one who believes Foreman can find a spot with the Chiefs. If something happens to Ware, the Chiefs haven't a big back. I hope Charles can return, and maybe he will, but maybe not. Even so, time is not on his side. If I had my pick, I would take Leonard Fournette or Dalvin Cook. Neither will be there.

You are sort of right on Guard. This is not the best year. Isidora was a four star prospect in H.S. Miami has had problems developing OL. Isidora was not responsible for their collapse. Part of it was on him, but the majority of it was on the immobile QB, and the rest of the men around him Isidora might have gone much higher if he went to a different program. I think he can be turned around quickly. He has size, and good feet.

Oh well.. If you don't like my mock you aren't alone. Most suck. The one that counts is the final one, and Dorsey executes that one for the Chiefs. I am sure he will be knocked too, but based upon the past, it will turn out fine.

Archived