Tired of the poor Kap talk

DieHard

I keep seeing articles and opinions that Kap is being black balled because of his political beliefs. Jesus. Seriously? The guy was a back up to Gabbert. Daniel is light years better than Gabbert (always has been) and I am not sure Daniel is a legit starter. This before he ever took a knee. A backup to Blaine freaking Gabbert.

For the record world. Nobody wants Kap because Kap sucks.

Tebow was never black balled for his religious beliefs. He sucked. Kap is the same issue. It is irrelevant that he is an idiot that thinks the national anthem has something to do with police violence. Tom Brady could take a crap on the flag while blowing his nose on the Constitution and at least 8 teams would sign him.

Kap sucks. There, now I feel better.

hell, he barely made the fucking 49'ers as a backup. last year.. and he is confused because nobody is lining up in free agency? Before the draft? Somebody will grab him eventually, but he is far from a standout free agent. 

• 2 weeks later...

He is unemployed because his problems exceed his talent

this is true.  

it isn't one or the other.  if he had some good tape recently, he would be employed.  why bring in a backup that people hate that you don't know can win games for you if needed

• 5 months later...

Archived