KCCrow's 2017 "What I Want" Mock

I would love for mahomes to fall to us. I really like that kid. I would be in favor of trading up if that's what it takes. Hard to get a read on where he'll go.

I would not trade the farm but I would do a third and next years first if Reid thinks he can fix his footwork.

That really is not a ton for a potential starting qb. We've seen teams give up a heck of a lot more and I just don't see us picking high enough in the next few years to really be in a position to take a top prospect. Reid will always find a way to win.

This kid has traits you just can't teach so 2 late round firsts and a third is a no brainer to me if that's what it takes.

I would love for mahomes to fall to us. I really like that kid. I would be in favor of trading up if that's what it takes. Hard to get a read on where he'll go.

I would not trade the farm but I would do a third and next years first if Reid thinks he can fix his footwork.

That really is not a ton for a potential starting qb. We've seen teams give up a heck of a lot more and I just don't see us picking high enough in the next few years to really be in a position to take a top prospect. Reid will always find a way to win.

This kid has traits you just can't teach so 2 late round firsts and a third is a no brainer to me if that's what it takes.

Can't disagree. If they feel Mahomes is the guy than I wouldn't hesitate to make that trade.

Just based on history....I could see Dorsey moving up a few slots to get a guy.But not from 27th to 12th. Someone said earlier that QBs tend to be overvalued and that is the truth. Look at all the QBs drafted in the 1st round the last 10 years. It's all over the road all the way down to BUST!.

Now that having been said, Andy Reid has a rep of being able to develop QBs. You gotta take a shot at some point. I like Mahomes but my fear is that once the 1st domino falls there will be a run on QBs because teams get scared of losing out on something. A lot of teams could use a QBOTF and they pick before KC.

Except Mahomes. I would trade those picks for him. He has a higher ceiling than anyone in this year's or last year's draft. I don't see Dorsey ever making that trade.

I agree. He's the only qb in the last 2 years I would consider trading that high for.

I would consider Watson if he dropped to the low to mid 20's and Mahomes was long gone. Maybe.

If it's any consolation, our dear friend Mugsy thinks Mahomes should be a day 3 pick and that Josh Dobbs is going to be the best QB in this class. That tells me, take Mahomes and steer clear of Dobbs. LOL.

If it's any consolation, our dear friend Mugsy thinks Mahomes should be a day 3 pick and that Josh Dobbs is going to be the best QB in this class. That tells me, take Mahomes and steer clear of Dobbs. LOL.

Great! Let's use a 6th on Mahomes.

Archived