Assuming the Chiefs don't trade down....and they stay with their first round draft pick....anybody got an estimate of about the time they will draft?    Of course its just a guess but I got other stuff to do Thursday night and want to tune in about the approximate time.

Won't hold you to it.   I know this much.   If I am too late,  all I need to do is go to the coalition website and see all the moaning and groaning and I'll know we picked somebody  LOL

Starts at 8 PM EST, I'd imagine you should check in by 10:30 PM EST. That's averaging 6 minutes per pick out of the allotted 10. 

Six min./pick would be pretty fast if I remember right.  It seems that even when teams know what they're going to do, they waste maximum time so they get as much TV exposure as possible.  Then there's the time spent awaiting trade offers and dealing.  Of course, if Crow gets his way and the Chiefs trade away the draft to move up to #12, Wilkie will be able to watch and still get a good night's sleep.

The draft used to be fun.., Now it's turned into a debutante ball.., Everybody parading around in their nice outfits..,

I absolutely agree. It's Hollywood. Used to 15 minute interruptions on KCMO on Tuesday afternoons. Wouldn't know much about these guys until the next days KC STAR. I remember Jack Harry thought that Todd Blackledge was the class of the class of 83. So did Ed Beemer (Superfan)

Archived