I doubt he falls much. It was a diluted sample not a positive. He says he'd had food poisoning and was over hydrating. I'd take him still.

:lol: Had an old High school buddy said the same thing..but his PO put him back into the system for an other try

Well...a diluted sample still counts as a positive in the NFL and he is now in "the program".  And I of course don't know the real story, but it still a risk.  I'd like to see him fall to us in the 2nd, but I'm not counting on that.  He's a gamer regardless and will probably be gone by the time we pick in the 1st. 

Well...a diluted sample still counts as a positive in the NFL and he is now in "the program".  And I of course don't know the real story, but it still a risk.  I'd like to see him fall to us in the 2nd, but I'm not counting on that.  He's a gamer regardless and will probably be gone by the time we pick in the 1st.

It comes down to his drug test history and if teams buy his story. I don't think it's too farfetched.

Or maybe...just maybe, knowing he was in jeopardy of a positive drug test...got irritated with hospital staff and got sent home...

Foster had a terrible combine week...hard to believe if he legitimately had food poisoning that is wasn't discovered until yesterday...he had every opportunity to use this excuse...and it comes now, not a month ago...

Archived