Alex Smith?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. I think Alex Smith....

• is the best QB....evah!
    • is the Chief's Qb, so.....
    • is a decent QB
    • is a below average QB
    • is a total suck ass QB and we should sing Tim Tebow
    • he's no Ryan Russel or Jamarcus Leaf !!!!

QB is crazy in this league. Flacco, Smith, Bortles, Brisset, Taylor, Mariota, Eli, Keenum, keep naming away. They are mediocre at best. They basically have to not suck too bad.

We are in a serious QB drought in the NFL. Once Brees, Brady and Rogers are gone, it is going to be rough sailing if you are a fan of elite QBs. A return to running game, or do we tweak the rules even further to help the passing game. I hope not.

Disagree on Keenum.  He has been very good this season.  Sometimes you just need the right amount of time in the league, the right system, the right coach, and it comes together.  Keenum is having that sort of season.

Bstud sort of beat me to the my point. I don't know much about Keenum, but I agree with his point about the right amount of time, coach, and system. The three elite QB's you mentioned didn't start off on fire.

Brady was on a good, well coached, defensive team in the beginning. It wasn't until they got Moss that his numbers started going crazy, and he hasn't slowed down much since. Rodgers sat behind Favre, and I heard that McCarthy had to totally retrain his mechanics and footwork after they drafted him.

Drew Brees, we as Chiefs fans; know more about. I even liked him him coming out of Purdue, when I was following football hardcore back then. You could see him getting good with the Chargers, but he didn't really blow up until he got to the Saints and hooked up with Sean Payton. 

Also, it goes without saying, that I hope Mahomes changes your narrative of NFL future QB's.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed the memo.  I thought we could mention that Flacco sucks on every thread in CTO.

w

You can but it just goes to show you that some people have zero arguement as to what I posted without mentioning Joe....

Sort of like in the Locker room when we post something bad about a liberal and the response is "But...but...but TRUMP !"

Disagree on Keenum. He has been very good this season. Sometimes you just need the right amount of time in the league, the right system, the right coach, and it comes together. Keenum is having that sort of season.

He has been good. Great line. Nearly 1,000 yards rushing and 10 TDs already. Fantastic WR with over 1,000 yards already. I like Keenum, but just saying many average QBs would look good in that situation. Look at Bortles.

Archived