Alex Smith?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. I think Alex Smith....

• is the best QB....evah!
    • is the Chief's Qb, so.....
    • is a decent QB
    • is a below average QB
    • is a total suck ass QB and we should sing Tim Tebow
    • he's no Ryan Russel or Jamarcus Leaf !!!!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if us redneck midwesterners ain't as cultured as you left coasters.

I'm not sure where the sense of 'talking down to anyone' comes from [and then it clicked] Oh, it's because I've made statements like, "If you believe [X], you don't understand football". I challenge people to justify their opinions. I certainly don't think I'm better than anyone because I hold to certain views when it comes to football. If knowing football is at the top of someone's résumé, it's not much of a life to speak of.

With that said, I've never had a negative view of people from the midwest, or a particularly fond view of what I call home here. People are people.

And Chiefs fans are Chiefs fans.

I'm not sure where the sense of 'talking down to anyone' comes from [and then it clicked] Oh, it's because I've made statements like, "If you believe [X], you don't understand football". I challenge people to justify their opinions. I certainly don't think I'm better than anyone because I hold to certain views when it comes to football. If knowing football is at the top of someone's résumé, it's not much of a life to speak of.

With that said, I've never had a negative view of people from the midwest, or a particularly fond view of what I call home here. People are people.

And Chiefs fans are Chiefs fans.

Saying something like

"If you believe [X], you don't understand football"

is the exact f**king definition of "Talking Down to People"

Suit yourself.

Again, if you are sooooo good at "knowing" football, then why are you here, posting graphs and charts with spreadsheets out the wazoo instead of running a front office?

Grow a pair and apply for the job....Cleveland is a good spot to start.

Baltimore could use a new GM as well... :lol:

I live on the left coast and spent 20  years on the right coast.

The Midwest Folks have it right.....The coastals are generally arrogant assholes that really have no clue about life.

Also, Phatal is fine by me, he is a nice counter balance at times.

w

Yep. We talk smack and have fun, but all are assets to the discussion. Hope some of the newer guys will want to meet Festivus weekend. Always good folks on here when we meet up.

Hell, if I can like B Stud, I can like anyone. Lol. Actually he and Omaha are very cool people. I would like to meet Liquid and Phatal.

Yep. We talk smack and have fun, but all are assets to the discussion. Hope some of the newer guys will want to meet Festivus weekend. Always good folks on here when we meet up.

Hell, if I can like B Stud, I can like anyone. Lol. Actually he and Omaha are very cool people. I would like to meet Liquid and Phatal.

Seriously?

Again, if you are sooooo good at "knowing" football, then why are you here, posting graphs and charts with spreadsheets out the wazoo instead of running a front office?

Grow a pair and apply for the job....Cleveland is a good spot to start.

Baltimore could use a new GM as well... :lol:

You beat me to it.

Phatal reminds me of the raider fan who was here a few years ago and pissed a lot of people off, but then he became born again and got married etc....what was his name???

Phatal reminds me of the raider fan who was here a few years ago and pissed a lot of people off, but then he became born again and got married etc....what was his name???

Nah that guy was a douche. Phatal is fine. He just has a different opinion than most on a qb. Nothing wrong with that.

He probably could phrase it differently but hell nobody is perfect. We've all pissed each other off from time to time.

Archived