Alex Smith?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. I think Alex Smith....

• is the best QB....evah!
    • is the Chief's Qb, so.....
    • is a decent QB
    • is a below average QB
    • is a total suck ass QB and we should sing Tim Tebow
    • he's no Ryan Russel or Jamarcus Leaf !!!!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of teams with worse QBs than Smith and Flacco. They are neither one what we want, but we are both happy we had them. Given the alternatives. They are both over paid in my eyes, but that is the going rate I suppose.

Brighter days in the future. Feels pretty good to be a 12-4 team and say that. Mahomes may or may not be that guy. I am encouraged listening to Xen talk about him because he is pretty straight up. Unlike me who supports guys to a fault sometimes with my Chiefs colored glasses.

A lot of teams with worse QBs than Smith and Flacco. They are neither one what we want, but we are both happy we had them. Given the alternatives. They are both over paid in my eyes, but that is the going rate I suppose.

Brighter days in the future. Feels pretty good to be a 12-4 team and say that. Mahomes may or may not be that guy. I am encouraged listening to Xen talk about him because he is pretty straight up. Unlike me who supports guys to a fault sometimes with my Chiefs colored glasses.

What QB isn't over p[aid nowadays? Look at Cam Newton, Ryan, Stafford, Bradford, Smith, etc......

Flacco is what I want- strong, aggressive and durable....and a winner...

Mahomes may turn out to be a great QB.....or another Smith.....or worse yet, another Ryan Leaf....No one knows yet....remember people raved about Chase Daniel as the QBOTF too.....

• 6 months later...

Archived