Festivus 2017

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you guys mind if I contact Bilyous about this?   I don't know if he reads these posts but has been inactive the last few months.   He and I have always sat together at every Festivus game because we were the only democrats in Arrowhead stadium.

Do you guys mind if I contact Bilyous about this?   I don't know if he reads these posts but has been inactive the last few months.   He and I have always sat together at every Festivus game because we were the only democrats in Arrowhead stadium.

He changed his user name to Sorass.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does that mean that he is pissed off, or that the goats finally won?  Or both??

Do you guys mind if I contact Bilyous about this? I don't know if he reads these posts but has been inactive the last few months. He and I have always sat together at every Festivus game because we were the only democrats in Arrowhead stadium.

Please. Definitely.

Just as long as you sit where all democrats need to sit, in the bathroom!  ;)  ;)  ;)

It would be great to see Bil again even if he's part of the deranged left.

• 4 weeks later...

I give Wilkie a hard time, but he has been at this "Chiefs Fan" crap many more years than I have.

That takes courage and big time resilience.  Same thing for Bil & Jet.....

I tip my cap to my Chiefs mentors.

w

I give Wilkie a hard time, but he has been at this "Chiefs Fan" crap many more years than I have.

That takes courage and big time resilience. Same thing for Bil & Jet.....

I tip my cap to my Chiefs mentors.

w

Suckers!

Archived