What do you want to happen tonight?

If things fell the Chiefs way, what would be your dream scenario for them?

1.  Mahomes falls to #27 or the Chiefs are able to trade up with the Giants and get him.

2.  Foster slips enough for the Chiefs to make a run at him.

3.  Davis

4.  Cunningham

5.  Harris 

Okay, you have ten hours to make your wishes known.

For me the one thing that would really get my juices pumping is if the Chiefs got Watson or Mahomes in the 1st round (Mahomes is my preference). That would tell me the Chiefs are building for the future. The curse of the 83 draft would be broken!

There are other nice players in the draft I'd be "okay" with if they couldn't get a QB.

P.S....No way Foster falls far enough for the Chiefs to have a shot. 

I would like to see Mahomes or Watson fall to the early 20s and KC go get one. Don't really see it happening.

If Reddick or Foster fall to the same area, I would trade up for them if the QBs are gone.

We don't have room for 10 picks on the roster. Dorsey needs to use a few to move up in the first few rounds and get his guys.

I truly believe that if Dorsey and Reid like one of the QBs, they will do whatever it takes to get one. I don't think they take the chance that one "falls" to them. IMO, if Dorsey thinks that Mahomes or Watson is the QBOTF, then he will trade up and get him...Otherwise, I think Dorsey will take who he considers the BPA at 27. (And no one really knows who Dorsey thinks the BPA at 27 is)

I surely would like a QB, but I don't think you draft one, just to draft one....If the guy does not posses the qualities you feel are important to be QBOTF, then why in the hell would you draft him??

In other words, I trust KC Management to make the right decisions. They've done a pretty good job drafting thus far, so I have to believe they will continue.

Who knows? Maybe they want AS11 to put in 3 more years, before they draft/sign his replacement.....(I hope not..)

What i would like to see...

Go get mahomes.

Or failing that, go get a potentially great MLB. Foster or Reddick.

Get a good pass rusher, guard, cb and a nose somewhere.

Would like a good TE as well; not enamored with our backups and we do great in multiple TE sets.

BPA at positions of need that fit our systems.

I trust Dorsey but that is what I would love to see. I'm sure I'll have lots of WTF moments, then do my homework and come here to defend Dorsey, lol.

We don't have room for 10 picks on the roster. Dorsey needs to use a few to move up in the first few rounds and get his guys.

I was hoping to see specific players named for the first round choice, but appreciate all your comments.

To Semo's point, 10 picks will fit just fine.  JC, Howard, Poe are gone.  Several other players can be upgraded.  Those on last year's practice squad won't all make a roster anywhere.  Like DieHard posted, more picks means more chances to find that diamond in the rough.  Some picks, like Russell last year will be gone by the end of TC.  Get a bunch and let Reid sort 'em out.

kc can't move into the top ten. it would take there entire draft. According to "current" draft charts about 12 is the highest they could do, and it would require there 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 5, etc to get there. 

what i want, is them to find great players that fit the team, and fit what they want to do. 

Who that is, I really don't know..

all that aside...

for kc, where there at, and with there head coach.. mahomet would be one hell of a pick.. if they can get to him.

However the current gm, and his staff have shown multiple times, they know a whole lot more than I do.

so I will support whatever they choose.

but for the life of me as much as i want with the draft starting at 2:00 in the morning, and tomorrow my last day at my current job......

they will have to do it without me,  see you guys tomorrow for the fallout :)

We have Mitchell

No first round corner please.

If Mahomes is there grab him.

If we traded up for anyone, I would want Mcaffery

We have such a short sample size with Mitchell and at the end his numbers slid a bit so is that a trend? We don't know. Never can have too many good dbs. My thing is the draft is deep in the position. Grab someone where the quality at the position is thinner and go get a solid corner later.

I agree...if Mahomes is there I would like KC to take him. Doubt he will be there though. Chiefs would need to want him bad enough and need to move up.

I like McAffrey...if we got him I would be ecstatic.

We have such a short sample size with Mitchell and at the end his numbers slid a bit so is that a trend? We don't know. Never can have too many good dbs. My thing is the draft is deep in the position. Grab someone where the quality at the position is thinner and go get a solid corner later.

I agree...if Mahomes is there I would like KC to take him. Doubt he will be there though. Chiefs would need to want him bad enough and need to move up.

I like McAffrey...if we got him I would be ecstatic.

I am measuring Mitchell against who he did it against. He balled against some serious wr.

kc can't move into the top ten. it would take there entire draft. According to "current" draft charts about 12 is the highest they could do, and it would require there 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 5, etc to get there.

what i want, is them to find great players that fit the team, and fit what they want to do.

Who that is, I really don't know..

all that aside...

for kc, where there at, and with there head coach.. mahomet would be one hell of a pick.. if they can get to him.

However the current gm, and his staff have shown multiple times, they know a whole lot more than I do.

so I will support whatever they choose.

but for the life of me as much as i want with the draft starting at 2:00 in the morning, and tomorrow my last day at my current job......

they will have to do it without me, see you guys tomorrow for the fallout :)

Next years 1st would have to be in play for them to move up into the top ten.

Archived