What do you want to happen tonight?

He better be, for what he would cost.

No doubt huh.

I would back it though. Sure it may not work but you can't hit any home runs if you never swing for the fences.

We've been living that reality for nearly 50 years. Time to step up.

do you hire people for what they are, or what you can get them to do?

every time I will take a slightly less skilled employee with a good attitude over a superstar who wants to be overpaid. 

with the draft .. the first round should be a guy who can play immediately, 2nd someone who can play, after the 3rd your rolling the dice. 

if your first rounder can't play immediately he should be someone, you think will be the face of your franchise for years. 

Derrick johnson dropped in the draft because he couldn't shed tackles, I was pissed when cromartie was picked, yet when we picked hali I was ecstatic.

The draft is not for quick fixes, but how you build the backbone of your team. 

though i am not even sure next years first is all that valuable not when talking about top 10 or so.. 

unless you think we don't make the playoffs.. 

if you count it around 20 or so.. thats equivalent of a 20th 2nd rounder this year.  from memory here, 300 points or so.. gives the total draft around 1600 

with the 10th pick worth 2000 or so .. if i remember right.. 

its just not doable. 

Though i agree with xen, we have taken some chances, some have paid off... 

peters, for example..

please don't use houston in this as an example...

in the third the value was just to great to pass up.. 

I would of been happy if we took him in the first. 

Though i agree with xen, we have taken some chances, some have paid off...

peters, for example..

please don't use houston in this as an example...

in the third the value was just to great to pass up..

I would of been happy if we took him in the first.

Yes we have taken some chances over the years. But nothing is more likely to get you fired than whiffing on a qb high in the draft. Not all chances are created equal.

Yes we have taken some chances over the years. But nothing is more likely to get you fired than whiffing on a qb high in the draft. Not all chances are created equal.

Right!  Dorsey and Reid are betting their jobs that Mahomes is right for the future.  A first and third is a lot to pay unless they know he's going to be playing in 2019 or earlier.  Man, I'm anxious to see Hill on a fly with the ball in PH hands.

Right! Dorsey and Reid are betting their jobs that Mahomes is right for the future. A first and third is a lot to pay unless they know he's going to be playing in 2019 or earlier. Man, I'm anxious to see Hill on a fly with the ball in PH hands.

Kelce Conley hill

I would like to see Mahomes or Watson fall to the early 20s and KC go get one. Don't really see it happening.

If Reddick or Foster fall to the same area, I would trade up for them if the QBs are gone.

We don't have room for 10 picks on the roster. Dorsey needs to use a few to move up in the first few rounds and get his guys.

Bump

Archived