2017 NFL draft thread

Okay, the Chiefs rolled the dice.  What's next?  ILB, edge, CB, and RB upgrades needed, probably in that order.  They can get a good compliment to Ware in the fourth round and they found help at CB late last season so I'm thinking ILB and OLB tomorrow.

Some players left that I would like them to target on day 2:

Raekwon McMillan

Dalvin Cook

Tim Williams

Zach Cunningham

Tyus Bowser

Jordan Willis

Kevin King

Chidobe Awuzie

Fabian Moreau

Shocking how far king has fallen

My feeling is that these coming rounds are where the real action is.  This is a deep draft, not top-heavy.  Dorsey and Reid do their homework.  I expect we will get a couple more guys that will make everyone scratch their heads but become fixtures under good coaching. Character guys.  Tough guys. ILB and RB would make me happy.

I would like to see a good TE who is not a basketball player programmed to catch a big round ball instead of a small oval one.

The talk is the Packer might take Deshone Kizer.

That would be a shock. Aaron still has 5 years left.

I've got a feeling that Dalvin Cook might be the Chiefs next target and Dorsey might make another power play to get him. The sparq figure isn't quite in line, but he fits the MO of being able to take it to the house.

That would be a shock. Aaron still has 5 years left.

I've got a feeling that Dalvin Cook might be the Chiefs next target and Dorsey might make another power play to get him. The sparq figure isn't quite in line, but he fits the MO of being able to take it to the house.

good lord I hope not. I mean I dont know much but he seems to be in a lot of trouble