2017 NFL draft thread

Yeah I think so. Kamara is no sure thing.

Too many teams have proven you can find good rbs all over the draft and even undrafted, including us.

Lots harder to find good 5 techs, especially ones that offer some pass rush upside.

Give this guy a year to hit the weights and he could be a hell of a compliment to jones. I do not think he would have been there at 3. Not even close.

Cool, what are you thinking with third pick?

BPA. Have to see what's there at the end of the round. There will be some good players for sure.

The inside backers I really liked are all gone so no need to force that. I think DJ is ready to roll at training camp so next year probably a better time to address that.

I think Chiefs were going for BPA rather than need. Will probably be valuable ST player. Apparently he is great at blocking kicks. Very smart kid.

Yep. He's a big dude. Body type and game reminds me a bit of Calais campbell. Guess that's an easy comparison because of the height. He's definitely more jacked than campbell was. Needs to put on 20 pounds. Hard to believe that dude weighs 290.

He has a Dee Ford like jump on the snap and ran a sub 4.9 40 at nearly 300 pounds. That's freakish.

Kamara isn't a 3 down back guys and you don't take those kind of backs in the 2nd.

I don't know. I think kamara could be a 3 down guy. Not sure though and bottom line is good backs will be there on day 3.

Great size, speed, motor, and he finishes the job with nastiness! Plus he was a team captain. Add 20 lbs. and he's gonna tear shit up.

Dunno.  He is very quiet and brainy.  Football is not a passion, since he has a degree in economics.  He won't be a big rah rah locker room type guy.  He also is at least a year of coaching away from using his feet right and developing balance.

He will be good on ST right away, though.

I don't know anything about our 2nd round pick. NFL netwok analysis didnt seem flattering at all. Was he a good choice at 59?

I really dont place much faith on the so called experts. Got to trust the KC Team at this point. Kc thinking next year contracts & cap issues going to next year? Good position to be in. 

BPA. Have to see what's there at the end of the round. There will be some good players for sure.

The inside backers I really liked are all gone so no need to force that. I think DJ is ready to roll at training camp so next year probably a better time to address that.

Dj and Ramik were going to be the starters anyhow. Need to stack that D-Line. Our Run D will be improved.