2017 NFL draft thread

This draft was definitely based on potential. Mahomes, Tanoh, Hunt, and to some extent, even Eligwe, have starter talent. They all need coached up. Need technique polishing and some need discipline. Hunt has to stay in shape. Tanoh needs weight room time. Eligwe needs to stay clean.

Good draft all in all.

This draft was definitely based on potential. Mahomes, Tanoh, Hunt, and to some extent, even Eligwe, have starter talent. They all need coached up. Need technique polishing and some need discipline. Hunt has to stay in shape. Tanoh needs weight room time. Eligwe needs to stay clean.

Good draft all in all.

Amazing draft considering the first pick. I didn't care what happened after that. Lol

I wanted the Chiefs to get Mahomes....bad. So I'm excited that the Chiefs got him. The overall theme of this draft appears to be about "potential" and the future. So its hard to say I like or dislike this draft. I suppose I'm disappointed that we didn't get a stud linebacker or the next Jamaal Charles that we can plug in day 1. 2018 will define this draft more than 2017. Unfortunately, all the naysayers will have already labeled this group a total bust before they even get going.