2017 NFL draft thread

Maybe. But if DJ is back is he that much better than Ramik? Guess he'd be decent insurance on a 1 year deal.

Guess I don't know that much about him.

DJ was slipping before the blown Achilles. If he can move at all now I would be surprised.

Also, Webb beat out Mayfield and he left for Oklahoma in result.

The AFC West is going to be more difficult this year.

The Chargers finally pulled their heads out of their asses and got Rivers help. Williams + Allen before his legs explode again will be a good duo with Henry in the middle. Okung+Lamp+Feeney is a definite upgrade over what they had. Gordon will be hitting that pivotal third season.

The LA mystery is gone. I think they are going to turn things around, unfortunately.

DJ was slipping before the blown Achilles. If he can move at all now I would be surprised.

Also, Webb beat out Mayfield and he left for Oklahoma in result.

He was solid before going down. He missed almost 4 games and led the team in tackles by double digits. If that is slipping, I will have more please.

The Jets are passing on QB's like there might be some truth to the Alex Smith rumors, Reid and Dorsey are creaming their pants over Mahomes and at the same time are saying Alex Smith is our QB, Reid knows how to protect a QB, so I am not so sure he doesn't play right away.

The Jets are passing on QB's like there might be some truth to the Alex Smith rumors, Reid and Dorsey are creaming their pants over Mahomes and at the same time are saying Alex Smith is our QB, Reid knows how to protect a QB, so I am not so sure he doesn't play right away.

They just took a QB in the 2nd round a year ago and signed one in FA. I said all along they weren't taking a QB.