• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13-3 gets you the #1 Seed this year.  I don't think it's that big of a deal like it used to be as it seems the Arrowhead advantage isn't what it used to be.

When some fans can't get excited over a 13-3 team that beats the prior year's Super Bowl winning team because they want to see the quarterback on the bench instead of the quarterback on the field, it says something about the fans. It's hard for one to cheer today when their head is stuck in tomorrow.

How many playoff games did the Arrowhead Advantage win since some guy named Dawson retired?

Its about TEAM in the playoffs.  Chiefs need to patch up some holes, but they are on track.

Stopping the run may not be their biggest strength, but they are working on it.

Logan, Howard, Jones &  Bailey are improving.

Wilson is better, DJ is still DJ and Houston is playing at a very high level again.

I am hoping Ragland comes back strong...he could help plenty.

Bottom Line, the offense is loaded with explosive players. 

Smith is not holding them back in any way.

This team is very dangerous if they can stay healthy....

w

When some fans can't get excited over a 13-3 team that beats the prior year's Super Bowl winning team because they want to see the quarterback on the bench instead of the quarterback on the field, it says something about the fans. It's hard for one to cheer today when their head is stuck in tomorrow.

God you're a total sperg. Your tongue is so far in Alex's butthole that you took that as some Alex thing over the fact that KC is better on the road than home for some reason.

You be you though.

...the fact that KC is better on the road than home for some reason.

Super Bowl-Era Chiefs' Franchise Record:

235-153-4 at home (60.5%)

170-220-4 away (43.6%)

Super Bowl-Era NFL Record:

6538-4839-84 at home (57.4%)

4839-6538-84 away (42.6%)

How exactly are you trying to split this so as to try to make something untrue seem true?

Some guy writes an article based on about a third of the full amount of data that matters, and now people are complaining about home field advantage in Kansas City?

It doesn't take much to sway people. Where's the independent thinking? Where's the scrutiny? Where's the anything-other-than-parroting-what-is-being-said-by-the-media?

Some guy writes an article based on about a third of the full amount of data that matters, and now people are complaining about home field advantage in Kansas City?

It doesn't take much to sway people. Where's the independent thinking? Where's the scrutiny? Where's the anything-other-than-parroting-what-is-being-said-by-the-media?

what? :blink:

I haven't heard the AA in a while. Something seems to have bit your tongue

Because he's playing above average.  He had been average on his good days up until the first game of the season. Tongue's fine. I'm a long time Chiefs fan. I hope for above average QB play. We're getting it now. Hope he keeps it up. Pretty simple.

Because he's playing above average. He had been average on his good days up until the first game of the season. Tongue's fine. I'm a long time Chiefs fan. I hope for above average QB play. We're getting it now. Hope he keeps it up. Pretty simple.

No this is much more complex. You can't judge a man based off 2 games in a 10 year career. You need to see more.

No this is much more complex. You can't judge a man based off 2 games in a 10 year career. You need to see more.

I know. But I can base what he has done in the only 2 games he's played this year. So far Smith deserves to be starting based on his performance. It's the Mahomes Effect. He knows he has to light it up or Mahomes will.

It's the Mahomes Effect. He knows he has to light it up or Mahomes will.

If Mahomes was a sure thing, Smith wouldn't even be here right now.

Mahomes isn't a sure thing. In fact, he hasn't even shown that he can do the basics.

Set the bar wherever you will, but you don't move the bar just because you like a guy.

Agreed. We would have to win the SB to keep Smith for another year.

Has a SB winning QB ever been traded after that season?  This might be the first.  If Smith's heroics was the reason for the win, it would be hard to let him go, but Mahomes cost the Chiefs a lot and they can't sit him for two full seasons IMHO.

Archived