Jamal Charles visiting Broncos on Tuesday!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.12up.com/posts/4950759-jamaal-charles-just-pissed-off-chiefs-fans-with-parting-comments?a_aid=40734

I really don't understand the whole point of making these types of comments, KC paid him for 3 years for next to nothing in production and eventually when it was

100% apparent that he would never produce we had to move on.

The Chiefs did not do you wrong Mr.Charles, but apparently you feel slighted and now want to take a shot at the entire fanbase.

I would wish you good luck at this point, but i cannot do that

Regardless of what happens this year, I think that given the situation Dorsey and Andy had to move on. From Charles perspective, you have to play if you get the chance.

I think I can cheer for him when the play other teams, but I just don't know yet. My gut tells me he blows it up until he gets hurt, but goes on IR mid season. 

I always wanted to be a bronco......

A lot the KC Defensive players are saying.... "I always wanted to hit your ass and now i get two games to take my shot"

Justin Houston and DJ are smiling right now :lol:

Makes me think of that time DJ lit him up in the Pro Bowl:

http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/videos/Jamaal-Charles-vs-Derrick-Johnson/e3783c50-b1bb-499a-95cc-fa6c70e2ffc7

i was listening to KC Radio this morning and they said that the chiefs told JC that he was done and needed to retire, also talked about that the Med staff has mishandled Jamal & Justin Houston's knee injuries (something a lot of us here have speculated about) which might have created a rift between JC and the chiefs...again this is all speculation and rumor etc

i was listening to KC Radio this morning and they said that the chiefs told JC that he was done and needed to retire, also talked about that the Med staff has mishandled Jamal & Justin Houston's knee injuries (something a lot of us here have speculated about) which might have created a rift between JC and the chiefs...again this is all speculation and rumor etc

all quite believable IMO. Wonder what JC's Cap hit would of been this year?

JCs account of what happens was pretty friendly to the Chiefs. Made it seem like if he would have done only what they asked, he would have been fine. The season ending injury came after practice when he was simply pushing himself to hard. That injury was unrelated (or at least a different ligament) than what was surgically repaired.

There wasn't any swelling or rushing him back according to him. At least according to what he put on his website January 9th. Chiefs are clean. Pure unsupported speculation on them mishandling these guys IMO.

Jamaalcharles25.com

all quite believable IMO. Wonder what JC's Cap hit would of been this year?

He was going to make 7 mill this year if he was still with KC. If the Chiefs medical staff advised him to retire I doubt they even tried to get that number lower and just opted to release him.

He was going to make 7 mill this year if he was still with KC. If the Chiefs medical staff advised him to retire I doubt they even tried to get that number lower and just opted to release him.

and that brings up the next question.If JC's knees turn out to be fine is this another major Fkup by the Chiefs medical staff ?

man gots to do what a man gots to do. I'll be interested in knowing what his contract is.

Did they release him on the prognosis of the same guy that worked on Houston's knees?

If he goes for any where near 1000 yrds or just is a major part of beating the Chiefs there will be some real esplaining to do .

I aint happy and my displeasure is not with JC

Yep

and that brings up the next question.If JC's knees turn out to be fine is this another major Fkup by the Chiefs medical staff ?

I don't see how. I also think the other stories were pure fantasy speculation by fans and had no basis in reality. I've had 14 surgeries on my legs and knees, including ACL and MCL and all the other CL's (not a doctor). Your body doesn't always respond and everyone is different. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't been through it.

Archived