Jamal Charles visiting Broncos on Tuesday!!

I don't see how. I also think the other stories were pure fantasy speculation by fans and had no basis in reality. I've had 14 surgeries on my legs and knees, including ACL and MCL and all the other CL's (not a doctor). Your body doesn't always respond and everyone is different. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't been through it.

Sounds like your knees are pretty fucked up my friend..,

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see how. I also think the other stories were pure fantasy speculation by fans and had no basis in reality. I've had 14 surgeries on my legs and knees, including ACL and MCL and all the other CL's (not a doctor). Your body doesn't always respond and everyone is different. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't been through it.

Jesus, were you a Nancy Kerrigan reenactor on weekends?

Darrin Reaves was waived with an injury settlement, also I predict Jamaal Charles will be cut by the Broncos before the season starts.

That would be great for all. Jamaal keeps his health. He doesn't get to show us up. Broncos spent time and money. Charles would only be a achief, but we'd know his real thoughts or what he says when push came to shove.

That would be great for all. Jamaal keeps his health. He doesn't get to show us up. Broncos spent time and money. Charles would only be a achief, but we'd know his real thoughts or what he says when push came to shove.

Not dogging him but Jamaal doesn't really show up in big games. He plays hard but was rarely the difference maker.

From what I have heard, the money the Broncos offered Charles is not guaranteed if he doesn't make the team.

well hell the Chiefs could of made him that offer..and if he couldn't make the team he could of retired a local icon and had a Street named after him or a Park.... He certainly is not trying out for free..he's getting something out of the deal

The Chiefs could have but they didn't, the Broncos signed Charles without any guaranteed money, meaning they can simply cut him loose without paying him a dime.

you got a link? Your usually right n these matters but its difficult for me to believe that no one but the Donks would give him such a deal..including the chiefs.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not a capologist but it looks like he'd be owed something unless they cut him before training camp

http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017/05/03/jamaal-charles-contract-details-denver-broncos/

The Broncos have landed the NFL’s all-time leader in yards per carry for a bargain price tag.

Jamaal Charles, who averaged 5.5 yards per during his nine years with the Chiefs, signed a one-year contract with Denver that has a base salary of $900,000, according to KUSA-TV’s Mike Klis. That’s not a penny more than the veteran minimum for a player entering his tenth season.

“It’s not about money,” Charles said during a conference call after the team announced his signing.

If he shows up to the team’s offseason program (he plans to) and dresses for every game, Charles could earn considerably more.

Charles’ contract includes a $100,000 workout bonus, according to Klis, which would bring his salary to $1 million for 2017. With incentives and bonuses for things like dressing on Sundays (seven players are inactive each week), Charles could earn up to $3.75 million.

If Charles can stay healthy and become the change-of-pace running back that Denver’s been looking for, he’ll have a good shot at earning those bonuses. That would make everyone happy — Charles would get paid more for performing well and the Broncos will know they made the right decision to sign a running back coming off multiple ACL surgeries.

So it’s a win-win contract for both sides.

Archived