Broncos favored over Chiefs

I get the Raiders. Tons of talent. But when I see the Broncos rated over the Chiefs in SB odds, I scratch my head.

Do you think this is based on Lynch surpassing Siemian? I like the first round pick, but still a rookie LT. Not that I know anything about him, but a BFF in the first round is consistent with a build the trenches attitude. And their line sucked.

Miller is a rock star, but there is at least a 50% chance Talib accidentally shoots a stripper in the leg. Charles is a solid addition, but this was the case before they signed him.

If this is about Lynch, fine. But why didn't they give him a start once they were eliminated?

I think as long as Andy Reid and John Dorsey are running things the Chiefs will be a competitive team as far as the regular season goes. But the playoffs? All bets are off. KC has got to have one of the worse playoff histories of any team since the 70's. Hey, the Royals won the WS a couple years ago so anything is possible.

Agreed. I can see SD being better this year, but not the Broncos. We will see with the Raiders. On paper they look great, but injuries shape seasons. I am not afraid of Skittles. Carr on the other hand...

Denver needs to start Lynch. He had a year to sit. he needs a year to suck, then they may be ready to contend in 2018. They go nowhere with Trevor.

Archived