Not a huge fan but he has some praise for two chiefs.

He said today if he started a team, qb a given, next ten players would be:

Tyron Smith LT

Aaron Donald

Khalil Mack

Von Miller

Marcus Peters

Eric Berry

Luke K

Center from Dallas

Thought this was very high praise.

Interesting that he left Justin Houston off the list as well as Travis Kelce

w

He took gronk after peters.

Just didn't it from memory.

I'm guessing houstons injury is why he went Miller Mack.

His argument was very good and against all these great WR. Weather and game plans take them away. OL/DL/DB DONT disappear in weather and game plans. He is saying peters is the best corner in the game now and I agree.

Ps- I'd take kelce over gronk because of all his recent injuries. Kelce is the best tight end in the NFL right now.

I would have two pass rushers and find a safety. Houst over Berry for me. And Gronk? He would start a new team with Gronk? Back troubles don't tend to improve with age. I guess he is only 28, but I still take Kelce.

I would take Houston over Berry also. Things being equal. He's got to play 16 games this year.

Houston got paid and doesn't care anymore, and can't stay healthy! Look for him to get cut as soon as his contract doesn't cost Chiefs to cut him!!

2019 's contract will be when he becomes a maclin. He'd better turn it on or he's history if  Dorsey's history is any indication

If he plays 14-16 games- I'll go 16-18 sacks.

Most importantly, we need him to play in the playoffs.

... if he gets 16 to 18 sacks this defense will become nearly unbeatable..

It has been tough with his injuries. But I think he is finally healthy. He didn't get to rush Ben much in the playoffs. Was that concern about Brown or the running game? Or was concern about his knee? I don't know.A healthy Houston gives you a lot of options. Solid against the run, solid in coverage and exceptional rushing the passer.

I think we need him to make the playoffs. I wouldn't save him. He needs to earn that money all season long and in the playoffs.

Houston needs to be on the field and he needs to produce. Right now he is living off past glory of 1 great season and a couple of good ones prior. This is the NFL and you are only as good as your last season which as we know for Houston was not good. After the Denver game he disappeared and then shut it down at the end. Another season plagued with injuries and I would say he is done.

Archived