I also like hearing Robinson is stepping up. We sure need someone to answer the call for #2 WR. I hope it is Connelly, but not ready to believe it yet.

I hear ya. In fact, not sure what to think about the wide receiver position in full. Chiefs keep going out and adding new guys. What do they have...like 20 wideouts in camp? Not feeling confident about the position at this time.

Here is one thing that kind of aggravates me...I see a lot of posts and even articles about Tyreek being maybe too small to take the role (and the punishment) of a WR1. Isn't he the same size as Antonio Brown? How has he done?

Here is one thing that kind of aggravates me...I see a lot of posts and even articles about Tyreek being maybe too small to take the role (and the punishment) of a WR1. Isn't he the same size as Antonio Brown? How has he done?

Total madness. He played full time last year. He's one of the most jacked dudes on the team. He's so fast and elusive he doesn't take hits either. Madness.

insanity.. desean jackson with route running, cutting, and pure speed.  closest comparisom i can come up with to what he is capable of.. is  sorry got no names.... his cutting ability is as dangerous as his speed. which is well .04 seconds slower than husein bolt..

insanity.. desean jackson with route running, cutting, and pure speed. closest comparisom i can come up with to what he is capable of.. is sorry got no names.... his cutting ability is as dangerous as his speed. which is well .04 seconds slower than husein bolt..

Steve smith.

Built like a brick house.

Archived