Preseason Game Tomorrow-What are you watching?

This is a preseason they I am more stoked about than any I remember.

1. QBs, Smith has thrown 3 picks all camp and Mahomes threw 3 yesterday. That is what I want to see. Smith showing efficiency, taking care of the ball and going deep at least once a series without getting picked. For Mahomes, I want to see him have fun and let it fly.

2. Hunt, I want to see him take a hand offs from scrimmage and make someone miss.

3. Kpass, I want to see what happens when he rushes the passer.

4. Logan/Miller in the middle. Will they get pushed around or be the anchor.

5. Conely, can he turn it on or is Robinson the true #2.

6. Oline, are they taking the next step like they should. Hold off pressure and open holes.

7. Houston and DJ, are they back? It is a 9-7 v. 12-4 question.

8. OKine and Eligwe, are they future studs? Or this year's Justin March?

I heard Kpass might not play because of shin splints. That would be a shame.

Also haven't heard or seen Robinson's name as much in training camp as I would have hoped. Seems to me Stretch is getting a lot more attention.

!st quarter of 1st preseason game...would love to see us march down 1st offensive possession and put it in the end zone.

Hoping the defense looks better against the run.

After that...looking at the rookies...especially Mahomes.

There is some intrigue at ILB. Mauga is pretty solid, but at his ceiling and entering his thirties. Wilson is pretty solid, but not what I would call a play maker against the pass or the run. With KPL and Eligwe showing some flash, I think Mauga may be on the bubble. March is on life support.

And a true wild card is Okine. 6'6" and 290 with speed. How would that look standing behind Logan on running downs.

ILB is going to be fun to watch.

There is some intrigue at ILB. Mauga is pretty solid, but at his ceiling and entering his thirties. Wilson is pretty solid, but not what I would call a play maker against the pass or the run. With KPL and Eligwe showing some flash, I think Mauga may be on the bubble. March is on life support.

And a true wild card is Okine. 6'6" and 290 with speed. How would that look standing behind Logan on running downs.

ILB is going to be fun to watch.

Okine had a nice sack. What about Marcus Rush - new and improved Zombo?

Archived