Preseason GAME 2

I don't know, but I can't wait. We have a crazy long offseason in the NFL.

I am really excited to see Logan, Jones and Bailey on the field at the same time. Or Nacho with two of the others. If DJ and Houston are healthy and the line stays healthy, Wilson is looking good. This could be a scary good defense.

He looked a lot better before the ACL tear. Thought he would rebound after a full season removed from ACL recovery, but I guess he's toast.

DJ White looked like shit, also.

Peters , Mitchell, Parker, Berry, Sorensen, first five in. After that, dog shit.

Due to social commitment, I wasn't able to watch the game.  How did KPass and Eligwe look tonight?  Was the run defense better?  Did Mahomes have the first team around him in the first half and was he playing against Bengal starters?   Thanks to all you analysts. 

Kpass looks like a total project and Eligwe looked ok, I think.

Run D looked better but the Bengals have a shit line.

Mahomes split time with the 1st and 2nd squads and did well with both. Mahomes is still pretty damn raw, but you can see him getting confident. He had multiple franchse QB throws in that game and one unreal play.

Yes. I thought no he will get most of the carries this year. Maybe not at first, but by mis season for sure.

Old West made hard to cut him with his game. Spiller played well also. I wonder if they keep 4 RBs. Probably depends on how they end up feeling about the H back.

Archived