Preseason Game 3

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL cmon 08! Don't you like hummus?

I like Mahomes. I thought My Homie was going to be a broken record. But Mahummus? If we called Bray that, fine, because he's just the backup and could be out soon, but I assume Mahomes will be here a long time.

From reading this thread I get the impression that we should just throw in the towel now and forfeit all 16 games.

I guess if Cleveland plans on playing out the season the Chiefs might as well too. How dare fans be disappointed in bad football.

Just watching that first half was like a replay of every bad game for the last four years. I know the WRs had tons of drops but AS averaging 4.8 yds per pass and Wilson at like 16 yds per pass.. It was the same futility we have all seen when the competition is good. AS can play his 68 yds of total offense first half and let special teams and defense bail him out but it's so hard to watch.

I like Mahomes. I thought My Homie was going to be a broken record. But Mahummus? If we called Bray that, fine, because he's just the backup and could be out soon, but I assume Mahomes will be here a long time.

Bray looked good considering.

Bray looked good considering.

Yeah, I liked how he played but when there was the fumble, he didn't seem disappointed that the team lost the fumble but rather that it was bad for him. I can't read too much into it, I'm taking my bias into it. I also can't blame him because, of course, he wanted to make an impression.

He may not start, but Mahomes is the best QB on this team, Alex Smith is not a bottle of wine getting better with age. :wacko:

I have to say that I am surprised Mahomes is so good so quickly. His decision making to throw it away or tuck it and take the sack show maturity. The kid is really good.

I have to say that I am surprised Mahomes is so good so quickly. His decision making to throw it away or tuck it and take the sack show maturity. The kid is really good.

It's interesting that most seem to just write him off for a year. Let the best QB play and he's right up there. He can do things Alex can only dream of. 

Looks like a team that is not into pre season. Maybe complacent. Houston? How many snaps pre season? Still not sure he is the same player. Sure hope he is. Hali completely missing in action?  Berry ?  Oh by the way.......Ford is simply not good at anything except rushing the passer.

They just played who I believe is the best in the NFC. As shitty as they played the game was close when the ones came out and not all the ones were in. Probably shouldn't have been but they were.

I believe Seattle would beat 90% of the AFC. The Chiefs looked this shitty once last year, they will be fine. Win the division, 1st round by and in the Championship Game.

It really wasn't close, beyond DAT making chicken salad out of shit. I thought it was a pretty clear demonstration over the current state of the franchise.

Good, but not good enough.

I agree it was ugly, but when you stay close in any game, you can win. Especially against a team that has been to 2 of the last 4 SBs. They will be fine.

I am calling it now, if the Chiefs beat NE, big IF, many in here will make excuses for the win vs being happy for the win.

I agree it was ugly, but when you stay close in any game, you can win. Especially against a team that has been to 2 of the last 4 SBs. They will be fine.

I am calling it now, if the Chiefs beat NE, big IF, many in here will make excuses for the win vs being happy for the win.

lets cross that bridge after its built..pretty easy & safe to say such ridiculousness. Of course thats why  the game is played but if you have been a Chiefs fan for  any real length of time you know their history of winning one they shouldn't and losing one they shouldn't .

I just pray they dont get embarrassed

If you win that game, who gives a shit about excuses? Take the win and run.

lets cross that bridge after its built..pretty easy & safe to say such ridiculousness. Of course thats why the game is played but if you have been a Chiefs fan for any real length of time you know their history of winning one they shouldn't and losing one they shouldn't .

I just pray they dont get embarrassed

Followed the Chiefs forever. Yep, they win ones they shouldn't and lose ones they shouldn't that's why I don't stress over preseason.

Archived