Priorities after Final Cuts

Of course we look for a power back with the loss of Ware. But what else?

OT is a huge need. Granted a starting caliber guy will not come available, but a back up is a huge need. First choice, Brandon Albert. He can enjoy being on the side lines with the team he started with and retire a Chief. He has a few games left in him and an injury to Schwartz or Fisher for more than a few games ends the season anyway. Not sure his status, but even if Jackson needs something we have some S, TE, CB prospects that will be cut anyway. If you are Jax, you get something for nothing and don't have to gamble on the waiver wire.

A maybe is Clady, Orr, Urshell, or others who hung up their spurs.

WR and CB. I can see a possibility for a vet to help those young groups. Not sure we need it, but options are open depending on how things shake out.

Anyone see any other areas of need for cap cuts?

OL help for sure. I'm ok a at RB but OL & WR are top needs IMO

WR is tough because I think there is talent in guys we have...but how can we tell when our pass blocking is so poor. Was the Seattle QB even pessured outside of Jones' sack? He had all night. Our QB?...not so much.

WR is tough because I think there is talent in guys we have...but how can we tell when our pass blocking is so poor. Was the Seattle QB even pessured outside of Jones' sack? He had all night. Our QB?...not so much.

That brings up my priority for needs.  Pass rush.  Houston may make the rush look different, but aside from him, who?  Ford?  nope.  KPas?  Will he even play OLB?  All the rest aren't much of a threat so far.  Without pressure from both sides, the opposing QBs will eat the Chief's defense for lunch.

Archived