I just can't do it right now. My grandpa was in a pretty bad farming accident. Has been in the hospital and rehab center at U of M in Columbia for a month. We are splitting the costs to handicap accessible his house and I have been spending all of my off time in Columbia. Add hotels and gas and I don't have the extra to give. Let this all blow over and I will.

I just can't do it right now. My grandpa was in a pretty bad farming accident. Has been in the hospital and rehab center at U of M in Columbia for a month. We are splitting the costs to handicap accessible his house and I have been spending all of my off time in Columbia. Add hotels and gas and I don't have the extra to give. Let this all blow over and I will.

Lost my mother in law last year to pancreatic cancer. I remember the costs we incured travel to Tacoma and back plus the additional costs. Good luck and hope all goes well.

I know how you feel. Been doing the trek a lot for family, with a toddler. It sucks lol

Archived