The Season is Starting - Its Time to donate to the site!

As Buffer would say. Its time to buck up. Please help out and send Xen a donation to help off set the cost of the site.

We all get a lot out of this place and we can help support it. If it's a five spot or a c-note, anything helps. We expect a lot of exciting things here this season.

- Wilkie predicting an 8-8 season.

- Phat recruiting supporters to put Alex Smith in Canton

- Liquid reporting that every move is a bad trade

- Hands expressing his Flacco man crush

- All of us typing in all caps to put Mahomes in every time Smith has a crappy game

- B Stud making his biannual visit on Broncos week

- at least one person going "full Mugsy" on a weekly basis

And much, much more. All for less than it takes to get a thank you letter from Sally Struther. Now that is a bargain.

I'm back. It's been awhile and I haven't been die hard following the Chiefs like I used to. It's been like this the last few seasons. Them getting rid of Dorsey really took the wind out of my sails. Maybe there's more to that story, I don't know , I just got to get caught up. Anyway, not sure what's going to happen, but Go Chiefs!

I'm back. It's been awhile and I haven't been die hard following the Chiefs like I used to. It's been like this the last few seasons. Them getting rid of Dorsey really took the wind out of my sails. Maybe there's more to that story, I don't know , I just got to get caught up. Anyway, not sure what's going to happen, but Go Chiefs!

Welcome back bro!!!!

Come on guys, just a few bucks each goes a long way. This place has been our getaway for years.

When it wasn't around for that year, it sucked for me and some of you I'm sure. It's a great time to be a fan. Keep this site rolling for years to come.

Come on guys, just a few bucks each goes a long way. This place has been our getaway for years.

When it wasn't around for that year, it sucked for me and some of you I'm sure. It's a great time to be a fan. Keep this site rolling for years to come.

True dat, Cali.

Archived