Chiefs add RB Akeem Hunt to the practice squad

B)

Have fun with this one NFL announcers: Akeem Hunt is joining the Kansas City Chiefs practice squad after the Houston texans cut him. Not Kareem Hunt, the Chiefs rookie running back ... Akeem Hunt.

I saw that Hunt was cut over the weekend and I remembered the name. So I went and looked it up and the Chiefs had interest in him before the 2015 draft and again in 2016 the Chiefs reportedly offered him a spot on their practice squad but he chose Houston.

This gives the Chiefs another back on the team in case there is an injury to Kareem Hunt, CJ Spiller or Charcandrick West.

Here’s a pre-draft profile on him. He has 37 carries for 205 yards in his career, which is a solid 5.5 yards per carry average.

B)

Have fun with this one NFL announcers: Akeem Hunt is joining the Kansas City Chiefs practice squad after the Houston texans cut him. Not Kareem Hunt, the Chiefs rookie running back ... Akeem Hunt.

I saw that Hunt was cut over the weekend and I remembered the name. So I went and looked it up and the Chiefs had interest in him before the 2015 draft and again in 2016 the Chiefs reportedly offered him a spot on their practice squad but he chose Houston.

This gives the Chiefs another back on the team in case there is an injury to Kareem Hunt, CJ Spiller or Charcandrick West.

Here’s a pre-draft profile on him. He has 37 carries for 205 yards in his career, which is a solid 5.5 yards per carry average.

:lol:

Archived