KC @ NE Game Thread

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all you who had no faith, FU and FU and FU. I believe I was one of the only one who said they would win but was told nobody can stop Brady in NE.

Ok, enough gloating.

I don't think anyone on this board who thought the Chiefs would lose (including me) is disappointed for being wrong. 

For all you who had no faith, FU and FU and FU. I believe I was one of the only one who said they would win but was told nobody can stop Brady in NE.

Ok, enough gloating.

Nope, I called it too. This team is for real even with our future sitting on the bench.

No need it's all good. People just have to remember these guys are professionals too and wasn't going to lay down for NE.

Most of us had hope, but not confidence.  What amazes me is how the Chiefs made so many mistakes that should have buried them against a good team and they overcame them.  I liked the Hunt pick at the time.  I love it now.  He's everything the film showed.  Don't have to be a speedster to be effective.

Most of us had hope, but not confidence. What amazes me is how the Chiefs made so many mistakes that should have buried them against a good team and they overcame them. I liked the Hunt pick at the time. I love it now. He's everything the film showed. Don't have to be a speedster to be effective.

He's plenty fast. Game fast is a whole different thing.

42 points is the most allowed by the Patriots in the Bill Belichick era. We also had 41 in 2014. Even more impressive is none of it was ST or defense.

Chiefs got no turnovers, no pressure on Brady until late in the game, no huge returns, tons of penalties on both sides of the ball, yet played the Pats even in the first half and destroyed them in the second.  All the Smith haters will have to shut it down for at least ten days.  He was terrific and hit two 75+ in stride.  The O-line was good enough and those two fourth down stops made the win.  What an enjoyable game for a Chiefs fan.  Expect to hear about the Pats' defensive collapse, but the Chiefs O was superb for the most part.

I said the Chiefs had a chance but everything had to fall perfectly for them. Don't get behind early...don't turn the ball over and don't commit a lot of penalties. Chiefs did all of the above and still won by 15 pts. I underestimated the Chiefs but equally as telling...I overestimated New England.

Archived