KC @ NE Game Thread

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kareem Hunt, is a workhorse. He gets better and better the more he gets the ball. He can run for days. Has incredible stamina. After that long run down the left side he wasn't even out of breath.

Some of you older guys will remember Chuck Foreman who played for the Vikes in the 1970s.  Hunt reminds me of him.  It seemed that the Vikings had him doing everything.  1000 yd. rusher, 600 yd. receiving, a touchdown nearly every game, and touched the ball on a huge share of plays.  The Chiefs used Hunt the same way except they shared the touches more evenly.  If the O-line keeps improving and Smith can keep the defenses honest, Hunt could fill a Foreman-like role for the Chiefs.

Brady looked like garbage. He missed some easy passes and was way off on some. I'll blame it on the Chiefs defense.

Exactly right.I just re-read this whole thread and the reason that everyone was so negative on the Chiefs in their predictions is because they had bought into the Tom Brady mystique, just like all those Pats fans and all the commentators (and usually all the refs). Then the reality - Tom Brady just sucked all night. He missed wide open receivers on the outside multiple times. The Chiefs coaches took away his inside slants somehow and he couldn't throw worth a hoot. Then after the game, he chastises his whole team for "attitude" and such. What a jerk. He was the weak link last night.

Any chance that age is catching up with Brady?  He's won five SBs and a huge percentage of regular games, but at 40, how easy is it to have the same fire, much less the physical skills. It will be interesting to see what the Pats do if they go 10-6.  Lucky for them, they play in a weak division.

Any chance that age is catching up with Brady? He's won five SBs and a huge percentage of regular games, but at 40, how easy is it to have the same fire, much less the physical skills. It will be interesting to see what the Pats do if they go 10-6. Lucky for them, they play in a weak division.

He had a bad first half against Atlanta, a great second half against Atlanta, a good first half against us, and a bad second half against us. He obviously will have great games and great halves, but as you get older, the theory is that they become less consistent. Overall, it'll remain positive until he's even older.

He had a bad first half against Atlanta, a great second half against Atlanta, a good first half against us, and a bad second half against us. He obviously will have great games and great halves, but as you get older, the theory is that they become less consistent. Overall, it'll remain positive until he's even older.

Age has zero to do with it. Our defense is good. He had no problem unleashing a 60 yard bomb. He's still Brady.

I can't believe nobody has blamed the Madden Curse on Brady's performance.

I lurked on a pats board earlier and a few of them brought that up. One guy said it was obvious that age has caught up and if bb was smart he'd bench Brady at his next bad outing.

Archived