How about the much maligned Phillip Gaines? Shakey start, but I don't remember a play on him after the break... Also how about Sutton? Mentally though is exactly what they needed, and exactly what they were

Gaines went to the bench for a long time to be honest. Parker played slot until Berry got hurt.

Alex Smith and the O line were almost perfect. It is so nice to see what these weapons can do when the line blocks and Smith is having an accurate game. Really nice weapons.

On D, Logan, Berry, Mitchell, Houston, DJ all had great games.

Umm.................Mitchell was very shaky and drew penalties early.  He stepped it up late in the game.  Hope the latter is the real Mitchell.

Hard to name very many players who didn't have a direct hand in the win.  Tons of penalties and some glaring mistakes, but nearly everyone stepped up and did something to beat the Pats.  Those fourth down stops were incredible and game changing both times.  Love the D-line.

Hard to name very many players who didn't have a direct hand in the win.  Tons of penalties and some glaring mistakes, but nearly everyone stepped up and did something to beat the Pats.  Those fourth down stops were incredible and game changing both times.  Love the D-line.

nailed it

Going down that much, so early would of made the Chiefs a one dimensional Offense. In that environment, on the road, would have been a disaster.

I disagree. We would have won by one less touch down. Andy doesn't get behind and start airing it out. I don't ever remember that happening. I remember screaming for it a few times. The truth is that we made some critical errors early. Fumble, PI, holding, Kelce dumbasssry, but we our played them soundly. Just had to get passed our mistakes.

I disagree. We would have won by one less touch down. Andy doesn't get behind and start airing it out. I don't ever remember that happening. I remember screaming for it a few times. The truth is that we made some critical errors early. Fumble, PI, holding, Kelce dumbasssry, but we our played them soundly. Just had to get passed our mistakes.

We lost in the TO battle. That's insane. We were -1 in TO differential and had about a 100 yds more worth of penalties than NE and still clobbered them. Unreal.

We lost in the TO battle. That's insane. We were -1 in TO differential and had about a 100 yds more worth of penalties than NE and still clobbered them. Unreal.

I know what you are saying. We tried to shoot our selves in the foot, but we're too much in the zone to do it. That is impressive.

Archived