The sports shows remind me of MSM after the election. In complete disbelief. Of course, like the MSM they are making excuses for NE.

NE getting beat, bad.  NE getting embarrassed in the second half, must be a reason so the excuses are flying out.  Injuries probably did have something to do with it, but Reid just had a better game plan and Hunt and Hill surprised them.

Did Mitchell play better in the second half?  It seemed so to me, but maybe the opportunities were different.  Crooks and Gronk should have eaten them up, but Berry played well against the TE and in the last quarter, Mitchell covered pretty well.  The penalties hurt him, but he didn't get burned again IIRC.

I was ready to kill Mitchell, then he redeemed himself near tbe end of the game. He does have to improve since he will go ip against better receivers in the future.

Patience. The guy is still young, so missing nearly all of camp is a big deal for a player like him.

Needs a little time to get back into the groove.

Mitchel played an amazing game. Once he knocked the rust off. He didn't get his head turned on they maddening PI, but Brady decided to exploit the guy and he killed it. That is a tough spot. Missing most of camp and all of preseason, then having Tom Brady set his mind on exploiting you.

I am so impressed with what he did in that game. Especially with the rocky start.

Mitchel played an amazing game. Once he knocked the rust off. He didn't get his head turned on they maddening PI, but Brady decided to exploit the guy and he killed it. That is a tough spot. Missing most of camp and all of preseason, then having Tom Brady set his mind on exploiting you.

I am so impressed with what he did in that game. Especially with the rocky start.

For sure. He's only going to get better.

Archived