I thought Kareem Hunt was slow

he's no Hill or Charles when it comes to speed.. they would not of been caught from behind.. I aint bitchn  I'm just saying. The likes of Emmett Smith/ Sweetness or Marshall Faulk  were no speedsters either but he has their type of great balance and football speed. He stays healthy and he'll be a goodn.  These last several years the Chiefs have been very lucky in regards to  our RB's

Releasing him ranks right up there with our crappiest decisions ever.

Jury's still out on that.  What could Maclin have done to NE that would have made the game better for the Chiefs?  Smith hit 28/35 with a number of deeper balls.  Conley even caught a couple of significant passes.  There's plenty of targets and Maclin didn't do much last season.  There will  probably be games this season where we wish Maclin was available, but to this point, it seems the Chiefs have plenty of weapons with Hill, Kelce, Conley, and Hunt with Wilson and Robinson for spot duty.

Jury's still out on that. What could Maclin have done to NE that would have made the game better for the Chiefs? Smith hit 28/35 with a number of deeper balls. Conley even caught a couple of significant passes. There's plenty of targets and Maclin didn't do much last season. There will probably be games this season where we wish Maclin was available, but to this point, it seems the Chiefs have plenty of weapons with Hill, Kelce, Conley, and Hunt with Wilson and Robinson for spot duty.

We certainly don't need Maclin.

Jury's still out on that. What could Maclin have done to NE that would have made the game better for the Chiefs? Smith hit 28/35 with a number of deeper balls. Conley even caught a couple of significant passes. There's plenty of targets and Maclin didn't do much last season. There will probably be games this season where we wish Maclin was available, but to this point, it seems the Chiefs have plenty of weapons with Hill, Kelce, Conley, and Hunt with Wilson and Robinson for spot duty.

I believe Chesson will be good also.

Archived