Damn Spammers

I typically get spammers with 12 hours at the most. Usually you dont even see it. I will say once again when y'all res0ond in threads the spam it takes me longer to clear them off so please refrain. I will see about setting up mods but i don't have a ton of time to go digging through the settings to figure out how right now. Working 6 days a week right now. I still try to get on twice a day to clear off spammers.

I typically get spammers with 12 hours at the most. Usually you dont even see it. I will say once again when y'all res0ond in threads the spam it takes me longer to clear them off so please refrain. I will see about setting up mods but i don't have a ton of time to go digging through the settings to figure out how right now. Working 6 days a week right now. I still try to get on twice a day to clear off spammers.

Don't worry about it.

Has nothing to do with you, just seems like they are more abundant.

I'd help.

Archived