Time for the Iggles

This Sunday's game could be a tough one for the Chiefs.  The Eagles d-line is very good; much better than the Pats and it probable that Hunt won't be able to make the yards that he did in week 1.  Also, Smith will have less time to make his progressions like he did in NE.  The other concern is the Chiefs' run defense on their right side.  Ford just doesn't do the job.  He either penetrates to deeply or gets taken out by the LT or a TE.  Philly will pick up the way to exploit him from the game one tapes.  On the other hand, the loss of Darby will hurt the Eagles big time.  Who will replace him and can that person cover Hill or Conley?  They can't double everyone since Kelce should eat up two defenders.  Also, it's better to face Wentz than Brady 95% of the time.  Expect more of a defensive game than last week.

Chiefs 27

Eagles 20

(I could be wrong)

They have a great solid defense, but #1 CB is out.

Pederson knows the offense and the tendencies.

Reid Knows Pederson's offense as well.

Game is in Arrowhead.

Chiefs Defense is better.

Chiefs 27

Eagles 19

w

Wow!  You really went out on a limb predicting such a different result from mine.   :lol:

Its the result of several computer models, hours of analysis and detailed film review...

Let's face it, I have far more confidence in the Chiefs defense...

w :lol: :lol:

PS.  After 20 years, how many times have we disagreed with each other?  I can't remember a single time?

Rush the young QB. Send Houston. Blitz.....No Rush three and drop back. Looks like their running game may not be much? 

I think their pass rush brings Smith back to earth. Less time to throw but with better weapons even on the shorter stuff.

Chiefs 30 Eagles 13

Being contrary really worked out well in week one, time to try that again.  Berry is out, there goes

90% of our rush defense, our special teams were terrible, the Eagles special teams were excellent,

and they forced five turnovers ..... Plus, Sproles, he's gonna be a problem.  17 - 9 Eagles.

Being contrary really worked out well in week one, time to try that again.  Berry is out, there goes

90% of our rush defense, our special teams were terrible, the Eagles special teams were excellent,

and they forced five turnovers ..... Plus, Sproles, he's gonna be a problem.  17 - 9 Eagles.

:lol:

Being contrary really worked out well in week one, time to try that again. Berry is out, there goes

and they forced five turnovers ..... Plus, Sproles, he's gonna be a problem. 17 - 9 Eagles.

So what you are saying is YOU control whether the Chiefs win or not...how sweet. ????

So what you are saying is YOU control whether the Chiefs win or not...how sweet.

I'm getting old and my reading comprehension suffers, but I can't see anywhere where I made a claim like that, maybe you are just smarter than me or clairvoyant or perhaps both :)

I'm getting old and my reading comprehension suffers, but I can't see anywhere where I made a claim like that, maybe you are just smarter than me or clairvoyant or perhaps both :)

He is referring to your reverse jinxing powers. Those are serious powerful superstitious magic. (That when you predict a loss, we win.) But maybe my sarcasm meter was turned off when I read your comment?

Jason Peters has a busted dick, so that should give Ford some opportunity.

Wentz is very much a timing QB and will get antsy and make mistakes if he's thrown pff his rhythm.

They need to press the receivers and blanket Ertz. If you challenge him to make those hard throws, you'll have INT opportunities. His arm isn't impressive.

The Eagles really aren't an impressive D beyond the line, so any way they can get beyond the LoS should have an impact.

The Eagles will be extra motivated for this game, so mistakes need to be a minimum. If they do their usual shit, they could be prime for upset Sunday.

The pats Dline and front 7 is really good, we just made them look, not so good against us. This will happen to the eagles as well..

man, we have a running game, we have recievers, and we have a tight end.. 

and more important we have an oline that is pretty damned good, not quite 2001 good but pretty good still.

The pats Dline and front 7 is really good, we just made them look, not so good against us. This will happen to the eagles as well..

man, we have a running game, we have recievers, and we have a tight end.. 

and more important we have an oline that is pretty damned good, not quite 2001 good but pretty good still.

Not sure I am all in on the oline yet. This week will be a big test. 

Archived